{Chapter Eight} suicide attempt/ possible sucsess)

You walked home. Your head hung low.  You didn't want anyone to see you. When you walked inside you went to the bathroom and closed the door. You pick your head up and stare into the mirror.

Your nose was bleeding, along with a busted lip. Your right eye was swollen and your arms were covered in bruises. You started to cry. You didn't want to go back to school. You didn't want to hear all the shit you'd get for looking like this. You cried harder.

"I-I-I...." You whisper to yourself, still staring into the mirror, examining your lifeless looking body. Your eyes lit up.

You left the bathroom and snuck to your garage/shed/and or basement. You were looking for some extra rope you could use. You looked for about ten minutes before finding some. You smile and go to your room to get something. You come out with a pen and a piece of paper.

You walk to the bathroom with your rope and writing supplies. You use the rope to make the door, almost impossible to open from the outside. You set down your paper and pen and start the faucet to the bathtub. You pick your pen and paper back up. You start scribbling words explaining what your doing and why. You write who you love and your sorry.

You fold the paper in half and write "Love, (Y/N)" on the outside. You start to cry again, except this time your smiling while doing so. You wait for the bathtub to fill up, then get in, staying fully dressed. You don't turn off the water and sit down.

"G-Goodbye...." You whisper and start saying goodbye to everyone you love. Though, your talking to yourself, you still needed to say it. You smile and lay down in the bath tub. You keep your face from sinking into the water. You sigh and go fully under, not coming back up.