{Chapter Eleven}

Your (h/c) hair swayed around you. You could feel your warm body sinking into cold waters. You looked to the surface to find nothing but the top of a lake. Your eyes kept open, though you didn't move, not a muscle. Within a few quick seconds you could feel something hard, darkish, wrap around your waist and pull you down farther. That wasn't the only thing that kept ahold of you. Two warm dry hands, though you were underwater, Grabbed you by your shoulders and shook you.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" The warm armed person called. You still sunk there, motionless.
"(Y/N) I-"

You instantly woke up to your mother shaking you by your shoulders trying to wake you up.
"Ah, Good. You're finally awake." She smiled and left your room. You sat up and got out of bed, trying to recall your dream.
<<*Time Skip*>>

You walked out of your room, fully dressed and ready for school. You didn't feel hungry, so you didn't eat. You just grabbed your backpack and phone, waiting for the bus to arrive. It bugged you, not remembering your dream. The bus soon arrived and you said goodbye to your mom, and left the house. You walked to the bus and it's front doors opened for you. You got on and took your seat. You sat alone. You didn't mind it though, it was peaceful. You would usually listen to music, but today, you forgot your headphones. The bus pulled up to a house it didn't usually stop at, and out came your purple haired friend. You smiled, hoping he's sit with you. He got on the bus and walked by you, completely ignoring your existence. You frowned and returned to watching out of the window. When the bus pulled up to the school. You knew, all hell was about to rise.