{Chapter Three}Cutter scene)

It had been three weeks since your encounter with those guys that helped you up and get to Freddy's. They seemed so nice at the time, but now.....they've screwed up your life....

You sit on your floor crawled up into a ball, crying. Those boys you'd met, they all three asked you out at the same time. You had to say no to all of them. You weren't wanting to date anyone at the time. They all grunted and stormed off. Little did you know, saying no to them, would lead you to this. Crying on the floor. Your bullying, it's only gotten worse, thanks to them. You got off the floor, sniffle, and walk into the bathroom. You lock yourself in and shakily open a cabinet. You hesitate to pull out the pair of scissors, but grab them anyways. You lean against the bathroom door and slide down onto the floor. You begin to cry harder knowing what your about to do is wrong. You open the scissors and grip them tightly.

"N-No....no more p-pain..."
You smile a little through your tears and hold out your wrist in front of you. You push the scissors down onto your skin deeply and blood spills out of your wrist. You grit your teeth trying to ignore the pain. You keep your small smile.

"N-No more H-Hate-hateful w-words..."
Cut number two hits your wrist. You wince in pain and close your eyes tightly. You take deep breaths as more blood spills on the floor.

"N-N-No-No more...no more of th-this bull shit...." You still smile and give yourself two more cuts. Oh, there goes three, four, five, and six. You now have 8, deep, cuts on your wrist. You smile to your self and let, what feels like a river, those salty tears run down your cheeks. You stare at your cut, bloody, wrist. You laugh a little. You realize this isn't a dream and your laughing turn to sobs and you cry harder then before.

"I-I-I-it's not f-f-fake..." You say curling up into a ball crying harder and harder.
You wash your wrist off and leave the bathroom. You walk over to your closet and pull out your (f/c) {favorite color} hoodie. You slip it on over your clothes and grab your phone. You call Freddy.

-Call-

*ring*

Freddy- (Y/N)?

You- Y-Yeah..it's me...

Freddy- (y/n)...are you okay? You sound like you've been crying....you weren't crying were you?!

You- o-of course not!!!

Freddy- *sigh of relief* Thank god...so what's up?

You- I-I wanted to see of you and Goldilocks....*giggle* wanted to hang out?

Freddy- *laugh* Of course. That'd be great. Wanna meet up at the park? We can hang out there...

You- Sure!

>End of phone call<