Awkward Boners 1.0

HI GUYS. New series of one shots; I think everyone (including me) got bored of the other ones I was doing :) This book is very experimental for me so you'll see me write random chapters out of the blue, end up discontinuing one, or start another. Sooo I know it's all over the place, sorry XD

WARNING: a lil bit of SMUT! if you don't like dis stuff I suggest u stop reading now! otherwise, pls enjoy hot gif of Luke. have fun (*raises brow*)

..........

Luke and Y/N were lying in bed together one Saturday evening, her flipping through a magazine, and Luke stroking her hair, spooning from behind. Y/N, the stubborn one, always wanted to be little spoon, and Luke was perfectly fine with that. He liked holding her, more than he liked when she held him.

Y/N flipped another page in her magazine, the strands of her hair tickling Luke's nose.

"Your hair is in my face," he grumbled, and lifted up the braid that was covering her neck and cascading onto the mattress. She could feel his hot breath against her neck, as he suddenly plunged into complete silence.

He shifted a little bit closer, his lips brushing against the nape of Y/N's neck. His legs curled up, making her scrunch into a ball.

"Dude, are you okay?" she asked, looking slightly over her shoulder.

"Yeah," he said, but it wasn't believable at all.

...

Luke couldn't help it. He could smell Y/N's sweet fruity shampoo, coming off her in waves. As his arms encircled her waist, he couldn't help but notice that her shirt had lifted ever-so-slightly to reveal the lacy edge of her panties, a slight tease of skin. His entire body burned with desire.

Luke knew he was in trouble.

He imagined tasting her sweet skin, and watch her arch her back in this mattress, her walls closing in around him. His cock throbbed at the very thought, and he pressed himself closer with obvious desire.

And then he felt it.

Shit.

Why did he decide to wear his skinny jeans today?

He prayed to god that Y/N wouldn't notice the boner, but he also didn't want to let go of her. She felt too good to let go, as this was the first time they'd ever spooned. This was a victorious thing for Luke, a big celebratory milestone in their relationship.

Luke awkwardly fidgeted, twisting his leg and squirming uncomfortably under the sheets. All the praying didn't work.

Eventually, Y/N noticed.

"Luke," she whispered, giggling softly. Luke's heart lodged in his throat. Please, don't notice, please, dear god, please- "You need looser jeans."

Luke almost died right then and there. His cheeks blushed a crimson red, as he squeezed his eyes shut and prayed to all the Gods out there that he wouldn't die from embarrassment, because it certainly felt like he would.

Y/N rolled over in his arms so that she was facing him, and Luke's breath hitched, his face burning.

"To be honest, that was hot," she said, reaching for his face with a slight grin. Tilting his jaw up so that his lips met hers, she kissed him passionately, lustfully. Y/N and Luke had only been dating for a month or so, and they'd never kissed this way before. Embarrassingly, he was still a virgin, and the most he'd ever done with a girl was kissing. This was a new thing he'd experienced, and it was fucking hot. Luke's boner grew and grew. It was at the point where it was unbearable to leave alone. His hand made its way south, but Y/N beat him there.

Her hand snaked down to Luke's crotch and groped him through his jeans, as if she knew how desperate he was to relieve it. Luke separated their lips suddenly, breathing hard. She smiled and continued, slowly massaging his cock. Her finger lightly traced the tip, and Luke was plunged into a sudden state of bliss. He could barely breathe; it felt so good. Michael had talked about handjobs before. He said it was great. But Luke never thought it would feel like this. He was so used to always having his own hand down there.

"Fuck," he breathed, arching his back so that his cock thrust deeper into her hand. "Fuck, fuck, Y/N-"

"You're such a virgin," she whispered in his ear, pumping faster. Luke groaned and his hand unwillingly overlapped Y/N's, increasing the motion. Y/N's hand suddenly went still. He let out a gasp of disappointment.

"You're not going to relieve yourself," she lectured firmly. "I'm going to finish you," she said, and then her hand slipped into his boxers.

Luke was such a lightweight.

Once, twice, three times, she hit the sweet spot, making him take his bottom lip between his teeth. Her hand felt so good that a simple handjob and a quick tug of his dick did everything for him.

"Jesus, Y/N. You're incredible," was all he could get out;

And then Luke came, shooting all over Y/N's hand.

Instead of cleaning it, she smiled and put a finger to her mouth, her pink lips forming around it. Luke came again at the sight, and he whimpered for Y/N to touch him again.

"Nope! You're done," she concluded with a small, teasing giggle, lying back down on the mattress like nothing had happened.

Luke swallowed, feeling the blood rush fade away. The two of them lay side by side on Y/N's bed, breathing heavily. There was no other sound in the room.

"How did such a nice, innocent cuddle turn into this?" Luke asked, turning towards his girlfriend.

"Dunno," Y/N said. "Next time, try not to get hard."

Hellooo wow I'm stepping out of my boundaries and writing sum more smut now weee

pls vote+comment if you liked submissive!luke ;)

Also! I'm still taking one shot entries :) No due date or anything, just PM me whenever it's done and I'll publish it

Love y'all!

-Kate