Two Truths and a Lie part 2

PART TWO

--
You stare at Calum with a blank face. "Um. You don't remember?"

"Of course I fucking remember!"
Calum snarls. "You know how out of control I get when I'm drunk, I lose every ounce of my pride."

"So you're saying....sleeping with me is an embarrassment against your pride?" You ask, trying to mask the hurt.

"You're not my type, Y/N. I'm sorry. We may be best friends, but...I have standards," Calum says.

"And what are those standards?"

He frowns. "Do I really need to list them?"

"Every single one."

"I like girls who play hard-to-get. Are ambitious. Fearless. Nonchalant, intelligent and controlled. Slightly Dominant," Calum says, with a bit of amusement to his voice.
"But you....Y/N, you're a softie. You're easy, you're nice, and you're affectionate. The opposite of what I want."

The words shouldn't feel offensive. But coming from Calum, they feel like a knife cutting through your heart.

"That's a lot of fucking standards," you tell him. Calum just shrugs.

"And Y/N, what I said last night, about loving you that way...It wasn't true," He says emotionlessly.

It hits you harder than you want it to.
You've confessed your feelings for Calum, let him take your virginity, and woke up feeling like you've accomplished life itself, but the boy in your bed just turned out to be the biggest dick. On. Earth.

So yes,
You slap Calum in the face.
The satisfying smack echoes through the silence.

"You really think I'm a big-ass easy girl you can sleep with, only to tell me you don't want me again?" You shout, the rage taking over.

"You know what, don't answer that. I'm going to become every one of those things you said I can't be. I will be every fucking one of those characteristics you listed, and we'll see how it is then."

Calum listens silently, staring at you with a blank expression on his face.

"You can't do it," he says, the one side of his cheek turning red with your hand print.

"Watch me."
You storm past Calum and slam the door in his face, finally feeling satisfied.

By this point, It doesn't matter if you're going to change your entire personality for Calum. You have something to prove.

And when you have something to prove,
nothing stands in your way.

---
Sorry this was late. Will finish requests when I get back