Chapter 6

My dad just kept looking at me, and I began to cry.
" Stiles, your okay, your safe h-" I couldn't let him continue." D-
Dad I know about my other dad. And I am not okay and I never will be." I got up and started to pace the room running my fingers through my hair.
He gave me look filled with pitty and sympathy. I let my fangs and claws elongate. He looked at me probably staring at my blood colored eyes.
" S-stiles I love you. No matter what you are my son and you always have been. And no one is gonna hurt you aslong as I live. I'm sorry Stiles for-"
" It's okay dad. I-I can get through this. We can." He sniffled and so did I as I wiped away the tears. Today I have cried more than I ever had. I grabbed my phone and saw that people had tried to call me. I deleted there voice mails  and gave my dad a small smile before I went to my room. It feels like I haven't seen this place in years. I looked at my self in my bathroom mirrior. And man I looked like I saw a ghost, I am really pale now. I shifted to see what I looked like and my fangs were a lot longer and my claws almost resembled werewolf claws but they were longer. I took a shower sense I haven't had one in a few days it was like 2 in the morning. My dad than knocks on my door and opens it a little. He peeks his head around the door and says, "Hey I am gonna head out to my late shift. I'll be back probably around noon tomorrow. Love you and be safe." " Love you, too dad." I was still in the shower so I had to yell the last part. I got out of the shower and put some sweatpants on. And sense it was the summer I sleep with no shirt on. I went down stairs to through my dirty clothes in the laundry, when I heard a knock on the door. I look out the peep hole and I see Lydia standing on the other side of the door. She was about to knock again when I opened the door. And she looked shocked, like she saw someone that came back from the dead. She then hugged be and I hugged her back. Oh how I missed her. And as if she read my mind she said, "I missed you Stiles." "I missed you, too."  I open the door, telling her to come in and I just walk up to my room, telling here to follow and she does. As we climb the stairs I notice I still don't have on my shirt. But, Lydia's a good friend, so I don't think she will mind. I mean somce I am a vampire now I actually have muscles and abs. I open the door for her and close it behind her. She walks inside and sits on my bed and so do I.
" Wha-what happened?" She asks me with sad eyes. I told her the whole story, except for the part about me being a vampire.
" I'm sorry about everytjing that has happened." I don't know why, but it is a lot harder telling her, than my dad or Scott. Cause no matter what I will always love her.
" There- there's more to it." She looks at me for a response, but I decide to just show her. I let my claws and fangs elongate and my eyes glow, for the third time tonight. But, her response is different than anybodys so far. She leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. I am kissing freakin Lydia Martin. And I find myself pulling away. She looks at me in surprise.
" This isn't right, your with Jackson."
She looks down at the floor than stands up, like I had but I didn't  notice.
" I broke up with him, he crossed the line." She looked rather upset, so I wasn't gonna push her to tell me about it.
" Stiles I don't care what you are you will always be my Stiles."
Wow, did Lydia just call me hers, or an I dreaming.
" I gotta go Stiles, I came over to check and see if the Sherriff was doing okay, but now that you are here. I am sure he will be doing just fine." I walk her out and kiss her on her forhead before I close the door behind here
And i don't remember much after that. I went to bed and fell asleep, fast. I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing like crazy. I loke at my clock and it's 9 o'clock. Ick. I look at my messages and I guess Scott created a group chat.
-Scott:We need to have a group metting. At 10:00
-Lydia: okay
-Malia:I mit be a little late.
-Derek:Okay at my loft we can meet.
-Kira-okay
-Liam- I'll be there.
-Issac- Whatever.
I text back,
-Stiles: I guess sense this probably about me, I will come.
Stiles gets up from his bed and finds a plaid gray, white, and black shirt and puts it over a simple white t-shirt. He finds some black jeans and some chuck taylors, and make sure he doesn't forget his phone. So he sticks it in his pocket, as well as his car keys. He gets in his jeep and drives to Dereks loft. He knocks three times before Derek opens the door. I walk past him and see that everyone is here. I sit on th couch and everyone's eyes are on me. And I know they want to know what happened and all but, I don't want to tell them.
" Scott, could you explain everything except you know the last part I can explain that." He goes on with the story and Lydia comes and sits with me and hold my hand. Oh I hope Derek takes this okay, because I know that vampires don't get along with vampires. I have done my research and seen the movies. Scott finally finishes and I stand up to shift and everyone looks at me in shock when I do. Well except for Lydia and Scott. Derek walks up to me and throughs me across the room. I get up and he walks up to punch me but he misses and I punch him in rhe gut making him spit out a little blood.
" Vampires drink human blood and they can't control themselves, either we kill him or bye bye beacon hills." Then I think about how the man told me I was differnt, a differnt type of vampire that can drink animal blood. A Radtae Vampire.
"Derek let me explain. I am not gonna hurt anyone. And I don't want to hurt you!" I see Scott get up trying to pull Derk away, but he charges for me and he misses and I use my speed to trip him and knock him out. Then there is everyone staring at me once again.