Chapter 8

I woke up with Lydia in my arms and a knocking at the door. I walked over to the door wiling my eyes and rubbing my face, trying to wake myself up. Lydia is still asleep on th couch, so I quietly open the door and it is my dad. "Hey I'm home-" i shush him before he can continue, and make she Lydia is still asleep.
"Lydia is asleep, be quiet," I whisper shout. My dad walks inside and hrabs him a snack and a bottle of water. I feel bad for making him be quiet in his own house, so I carry Lydia bridle style ip to my room an lay her down on my bed.
-hey everyone just a note. I wanted to tell everyone I am gonna start making some chapters and paragraphs in different POV'S tell me if you enjoy in the comments and I will continue doing so.

Lydia's POV
I am woke up to the sound of Stile's phone going off. I hear running water being turned off, and then I notice I'm in Stile's bed. I mean sure I've been in his room before, but never in his bed. I see him walk out with a tow on, like a skirt. I close my eyes a little so he thinks I'm asleep. And damn, let me just say Stiles is one of the nicest people I have ever meet, and he has a six pack. And I don't mean to stare, but I can't help but stare at him. And he could not have a six pack or muscles he would still be my Stiles. He walks over and grabs his phone and lays down beside me. Someone must've called him because he starts to dial someone's number, when he gets up again. And waits for someone to answer as he paces the room. Then someone answers and the person kinda sounds like Scott.

Scott's POV

"Scott?" Stiles asks as I answer my phone.
"Hey buddy, I really need you to try to talk to-," Stiles cuts me off before I can finish
"Damn it Scott, I can't do that. If I try to talk to Derek, I don't know, if I can control myself!"
"Stiles we can help you control it Stiles!" I don't know why I yelled I guess to get the point acroos to Stiles, but it didn't work.
"Scott," he sounding like he was crying now," I was about to kill Derek they other day, I could have killed him they other day. So what's gonna hold me back this time."
"Um.....well what made you syop they other day?" There was along pause and then he got and idea.
"Lydia, it was Lydia, Scott she's like my anchor. I gotta go."
"But-" he ended the phone call before I could even finish my statment. I guess I'll just text him later.