Chapter 15

Sherriff Stilinski Pov

I have tried to give my son some space, sense he is a vampire now. But, then my phone rang, interupted my train of thought it was Scott. I pressed talk and said "hello?"
"Sherriff, you need to come to the hospital ASAP." He said sounding worried. Oh god, what happened, did something happen to the pack, or-
"Sherriff, are you still there? Stiles we don't know what happened to him, and he was bleeding and passed out. And-" Scott continued, but I hang up and rushed over to the hospital, turning my police siren on, not caring if I got in trouble for doing so, I can't lose my son.

Lydia's Pov

Oh god is Stiles gonna be okay? He has to be right? He is strong he can make it through this. I thought with hope, it didn't make me feel much better though. They had took Stiles straight from the ambulance we called to the hospital to the surgery room. They had told me and Scott, he had a huge amount of blood lose, but me and Scott didn't know if that had something to do with him being a vampire, or just that he had lost a lot of blood. I get up and pace the waiting room waiting for an answer. Then I see the Sherriff walk in and he heads straight for me, with puffy tear filled eyes. I felt sympathy for him because I knew he felt the same way I felt.
"What-what happened?" He croaked in between sobs. I finally got out what I wanted to say while crying while all the words decided to come out.
"We found him in the woods and he was covered in blood and he woke up, but then he passed out. We called 911 and they took him to the hospital." I cried a little then continued. "They told us that he had lost a lot of blood and that they didn't know if they had enough of his blood type. I donated the most blood that I could, without them telling me to stop, or I would pass out." I always hated needles, but if Stiles's life depends on it then I will do anything for him. Me and the sherriff took a set next to Scott who was frantically taping his foot, I was biting my nails, and the Sherriff just sat there with a sad face.
"I can't lose him, if I lose him I will have nobody." He paused." Nobody to live for." He whispered the last part. I decided I would speak too, even though it was probably hard to understand me from all the crying.
"I love him and if he dies, I don't know what to do. I would just shut down." I whispered the next part." I don't know if I could live in a world with no Stiles." Scott's turn was next and after a few minutes of silence he spoke.
"If-if he dies, I will lose my brother, my best friend. The person that will stick by me no matter what. The person that would take his life to save yours. Stiles is like a silver bullet to me if he dies, if he pulls the trigger. I am gone to the world."

Sorry for the sad chapter, I literally got the feels writting it.
-Thanks for 400 views. I LOVE YOU PEOPLES YOU'RE AWESOME.
Hall