BTS SCENARIOS-A burglar entered

Please note-for this chapter, I got inspiration from @bangtanistry and her book BTS scenarios.

Jin- Don't worry. I got this all under control. Just whatever you do, stay with me. *grabs mobile out of his pocket and rings police quitely*. There on their way. Don't leave my side.

Jimin- NO! HE RUINED OUR MOMENT! SON OF A... storms* up to the guy as you ring the police* YO BRUH. WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?

Suga- THIS BRO AIN'T GONNA TOUCH YOUR SWAG! I'LL DEAL WITH HIM!! *storms up to guy with TV remote* YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE YOU FREAK *slaps him with TV remote*

J-Hope- OH NO!! NOT THIS!! THIS COULD BE DANGEROUS. IT COULD BE DANGER.... hmm... Danger.... *starts singing his part in BTS song Danger*

You- This is not helping

J-Hope- IT'S HELPING ME FR GPING SPASTICCCC *has a mental breakdown*

You- *facepalm* I'll call the police

Rapmon- Stay. There. I'll take care of this guy. Um... do you have a baseball bat?

You- I have a big metal pot...

Rapmon- Perfect! Where is it?

You- In the kitchen cupboard

Rapmon-*grabs pot and storms up to the guy* *CRASH!* *BANG!* *THUD* *SHATTER* *CRACK* *WHOOSH* *DONG*
I got him! Except I think now he thinks I have a mental issue cos he ran out yelling "I QUIT DOING THIS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ISSUES LIKE YOU!"

You- And my stuff?

Rapmon- Uhhh....

V-SDBCVLSPEHSNDLSPHSIUDOD
*runs around the room and looks up to the TV* I GOT AN IDEA! *people are punching each other on the TV*

You- Taehyung... please don't tell me turn gonna they and beat that guy up...

V- Lol nope. I was gonna say call the police. The girl in the background is calling someone so... I'M AO SMART *beams* *calls the police rather loudly and telling the speaker that it was his idea to call the police*

Jungkook- I'LL GET THAT GUY DON'T YOU WORRY *rolls up sleeves and cracks his knuckles and neck* *storms to the guy* *yelps* *comes running back* He has a mask on...

You- I'll call the police.

Jungkook- *hiding under the blanket* Okay.