BTS SCENARIO- Suga imagine

He has his warm, solid arm around you. It feels comfortable and normal. It is your 3 month anniversary and he took you to a trendy restaurant. You are sitting at a corner table on a couch seat next to him.

"So," he says. You look at him with glistening eyes. He's pulling off a look that makes your legs wobbly.

"How's your anniversary so far, girlfriend," he says, smiling as he says girlfriend. You giggle at him.

"It's been awesome!" You've spent your whole day with him. He gives you a peck on the top of your head and you smile, thinking of angels voices. Everything about him is perfect. His personality, his looks, his voice, his smell...

A waitress comes up to you and distracts you from your thoughts.

"Your food," she says, bored.

She lays them on the table. "Thanks," he says while giving the lady the money for your food. He gives her $3 extra. She looks at the extra tip p. Noticing, he says "this food better be worth the 3 bucks." You laugh and she walks away, unimpressed.

"Aren't we gonna get dessert?" You ask. If he payed now that means you guys weren't gonna eat anything after dinner.

"Oh we're going somewhere after here." He winks at you.

You finish your meal and you walk out hand in hand.

Still hand in hand, you ask "Where are we going?"

With a cheeky smile, he replies "You'll see."

He takes you to his house and you walk into his bedroom. No one's home but he shuts the door. He throws you some pyjamas and says "We're having a sleepover." You look at him with confusion. "But what about my parents..." You start. "I told them you were staying for the night. They didn't mind."

You pull him into a tight hug. He could be such a sweet talker!

Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life's been busy. Please don't forget to vote, comment and recommend. Private message me if you want me to make a chapter based on a topic you come up with. I will mention your name! Love you all! 💋