BTS SCENARIO- REQUESTED BY @BiasedByEBS

This chapter was requested by BiasedByEBS . The theme was BTS on vacation. Enjoy 😊.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Jin: Ahh we're here! The sun is beautiful and shining, the birds are tweeting, the trees are-
Jungkook: OOH LOOK FOOD!
Everyone else: *starts talking about food*
Jin: So y/n what do you want to do?
Y/N: How about we check out the hotel?
Jimin: DIBS TOP BUNK
Rapmon: Yeah you would go on the top bunk. You'd wanna see how it feels to be tall.
Everyone: OOOOHHH ROASTED!!
Suga: Jimin you just got roasted BOI
V: DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BURNNNNNN
J-Hope: *is imagining a unicorn*
Jin: OK EVERYONE SHUT UP WE'RE GOING TO HIRE A TAXI. Jimin, go stick your thumb up to that nearest taxi van... if they can see you.
Everyone: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
Jimin: I hate everyone.
Later, at the hotel...
Y/N: Wow this is beautiful! The views are amazing!
Jimin: STILL CALL DIBS ON TOP BUNK!!
Jungkook: Yeah you would-
Rapmon: Dude- we already established that Jimin would go on the top bunk to feel tall.
Jungkook- I was actually gonna say-
J-Hope: THERE IS A PAINTING OF A HORSE!
V: HEY LOOK THERE'S FOOD IN THE FRIDGE!
Suga: HEY LOOK THERE'S A COUCH! *plonks on couch*
Jin: Okay we need to establish the rooms. Y/N, you get to pick.
Y/N: I don't mind... I'll take any room that they don't want to sleep in.
Suga: *from couch* I'll sleep here.
Jimin: I'VE GOT TOP BUNK!
Jungkook: The only reason why I'm letting you go too bunk is because the bottom bunk is a double and the golden maknae needs a double bed. And you would go on top because it's a single, and you're so small that you don't need a double.
Everyone: OOOOOOOOOH!!!!
Jimin: Why did I agree to come???
Later
*coming back from a restaraunt*
Y/N: That restaraunt was really good! Thank you for taking us, Jin.
Jin: No problem.
Jungkook: That playground was fun!
J-Hope: And the children were adorable!
Jin: Yeah and at least Jungkook didn't spend all of my money on vending machines this time (A/N- refer to chapter 1)
V: That food was sO GOOD
Suga: Yeah so were the couches in the TV room.
Rapmon: Yeah and there was a 11 year old kid that was taller than Jimin.
Jimin: SHUT UP
At home
*11:42pm*
Jin: Okay everyone. Time to get to bed.
Suga: *is already asleep*
Rapmon: Yeah ok I think I'm gonna call it a day.
V: Same here.
Jimin: Same goodnight Y/N and no one else because they all roasted me.
J-Hope: I didn't roast you!
Jimin: Oh ok then goodnight J-
J-Hope: Because I wouldn't want to make a small baby cry.
Everyone: *starts screaming* CMSKDJDIDNEIDNEIDNEJDNIEDN OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH
Jimin: *silently walks into bed*
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Hey guys! Oml I haven't been on Wattpad in so long. The last time I went on was August I feel so ashamed of myself lmao.

So this chapter was requested a while ago and I'm really sorry I've been in active. Thank you to all of the people that have stayed active it's much appreciated.

Thanks for reading! Oh and y'all should follow my meme account on Instagram- it's lit fam. @ _.spamtheham._.
I'm way more active on Instagram than i am on Wattpad and I post almost everyday (don't worry I'll try to be more active on Wattpad). And I've got some BTS memes on there too lmao. Please also comment on my account whether you've come from Wattpad or not. I might DM updates on my books to you and get more personal with my readers and ask what they want to see in my books.

Okay baiiiiiiiiiiii