BTS SCENARIOS- Getting up for school

Jin- Okay up and atem! Let's see... School books- check. Homework- check. Pencil case- check. What am I missing... hmm... oh yes. My lunch! *puts everything in bag* Okay let's go to school!

Jimin- EOMMA I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!! THE OLDER KIDS PICK ON ME AND SAY I'M A MIDGET.
Eomma- Just pack your bag and go. Just punch them in the face.
Jimin- Heh heh alright.

Eomma- TAEHYUNG GET UP *calls from kitchen*
Taehyung- *looks at clock* Shoot 15 minutes till the bell. *throws clothes on and brushes hair back in 20 seconds* I'M COMING EOMMA!

Mother- NAMJOON GET YOUR LAZY BUT OUT OF BED!
Rapmon- UghHhHHhh YOU GOT NO JAMSssSS *plonks on floors and hits head on door* I'm UPPP *trips over his feet* Dammit the same thing every single morning.

J-Hope- Another day another smile! I can't wait to see all my friends and teachers at school! I wonder what we will learn today! *jumps out of bed and skips out the door*

Eomma- OUT OF BED NOW
Suga- mehh to swag for this cru.........zzzzZZZzzzzzZZZZZz* goes back to sleep*

JUNGKOOK COULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN THIS SCENARIO BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN SCHOOL YET.

JUST KIDDING

Jungkook- TIME FOR PREP!

;-;-;-;-;-;
Please vote, comment and recommend. Feel free to request a scenario either by comment or private message me. Please also note that after today, I won't be on Wattpad until Friday because I am taking a 4 day break from Wattpad since I've been on it often. And after that I won't go on it so often because school starts. Still feel free to request scenarios or imagines and also please join my book cover competition. Here are the details again.

🌺🌸🌺
Starts- 11th of January, 2016
Ends- 28th of January 2016 (or whenever I go on after that day)
Maximum of 5 book covers per person. If you would like to enter, comment that you would like to enter. Everyone can enter so don't even wait for my reply. I would just like to know how many people enter to please comment. To enter, make a book and title it BTS BOOK COVER COMPETITION. Publish a chapter for each book cover you make. When it gives you the option of inserting a cover, put your book cover on it. The book cover must have the words BTS SCENARIOS BY KOOKIEKUTENESS  on it. Please call the chapter BOOK COVER and you can write whatever you want in the chapter. Wattpad won't let you publish the book without writing something in it. I think you have to write at least one word. Private message me when the book/chapter is done. You can make a maximum of 5 book covers. The best 5 book covers I see from all entries will be used in my next 5 chapters. I will take a snapshot of your book cover and notify you if you have won. I will private message you or message you on your profile.