BTS SCENARIOS- Bedrooms

Jimin- Jimin's room would be full of gym equipment. His room would have a lot of fitness magazines and posters. In his room would have a height chart.

V- Tae Tae's room would be full of intergalactic alien stuff. He would have glow in the dark space stickers all over his room and his wallpaper and bed spread would be of the Galaxy. He would have stuffed animals of aliens everywhere. He'd also have posters written in secret alien language all over his walls.

Rapmon- Rapmon's room would be cool and chill. He'd have a whole rack of sunglasses and another entire rack for caps. His overall room theme would be chill and modern. He would have a desk in his room with ideas for songs for BTS and with ideas to help their band improve.

Suga- Suga's room would barely have anything in it because he was to lazy to put anything in  there. It would have a massive double bed which is where he spends most of his time. He would also have a gigantic bean bag which he would chill on. He also would have a TV up on the wall directly in front of his bed where he could fall asleep while watching TV.

Jungkook- Jungkook's room would be pretty awesome. Overall, his wardrobe mainly consists of white T-Shirts. His room would be full of posters of his band. Jungkook would also have a few toys from when he was younger. His room was basically the general room of a teenager.

J-Hope- J-Hope's room would be very bright and happy. He would have cheerful quotes or song lyrics all over his walls. His bedspread would be of horses, frolicking on a bright green hill with a rainbow in the background. J-Hope would have many toys of horses.

Jin- Pretty in pink! Jin's room would be very organised and pretty. He would have posters of himself over his wall and a gigantic mirror. He would have a white desk in his room where everything was labelled. Even his wardrobe would be labelled and in colour order. Jin's wallpaper would be a light pink. Jin would also have Mario plushies all over his room.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
PLUCKED MY EYEBROWS FOR THE FIRST TIME.
FAILED TERRIBLY
I NEED SOME COMFORT ❤️