BTS SCENARIO- Jungkook imagine

Hand in hand, you and Jungkook walk in the park. Jung kook asked you out yesterday and you guys were so excited that you decided to do the date the next day.

He said it would be a surprise. You had no idea where you would be going.

As you and Jung kook are walking through the park, you listen to Jungkook's breathing and allign it with yours. He notices and smiles, gripping your hand tighter.

"Jagi, can I admit something to you?" Jungkook asks.

"Anything," you reply.

Suddenly, he faces towards you and starts singing a song to you.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change

Cos you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cos girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah!

He turns towards and leans ose to your face. He quietly says
"From the first day I met you, I fell in love with you. You were beautiful. I had never seen anyone as beautiful as you. To have you on a date with me is...a dream. I wouldn't change a thing." After he finishes talkinf, h blushes wildly. You find yourself blushing back.

You look eachother directly in the eye. You can feel your eyes well up.

As you look at Jungkook, you notice how beautiful he is.

Suddenly, he leans closer toward you and the next thing you knoe, his lips are against yours when he plants a quick peck on you lips. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

"I love you, Jagi," he breathes.

"I love you too" you reply.

"I have one more surprise for you," he says.

"What is it?" You ask in curiosity.

"Come to my house and you will see," he says.

You follow him hand in hand to his house.

He opens the door and leads you to his bedroom.

He shuts the door and gets something from the cupboard.

It's a small box wrapped with decorative paper.

He sits on the bed with you and hands you the present.

"Go on. Open it!" He says.

You open the present. It's a small, navy blue box. You open the box and inside is a beautiful, silver necklace with a heart locket on it. The locket has your name and Jungkook's name engraved on it.

You open the locket and inside of it is a selfie ypu two took when you were friends.

"Wow it's... it's beautiful," you exclaim.

"You like it?"

"I LOVE it!" You cry, hugging him. You plant a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you Jungkook... Thank you or everything."

"Anything for you, Jagi. I love you so much."

You lay in his lap and he relaxes. Such a shame time can't stop. Even when you really want it to.

Like then.