BTS SCENARIOS- requested by @songangeleena and @jeonalisa

So this chapter was requested by two peopl. They both had requested the same thing so instead of making two different chapters, I will make one. Hope you enjoy. songangeleena @JeonAlisa
P.S. I have done a similar chapter to this where Jungkook asked the reader OUT and they went on a date but I'll do another one. And sorry for the long wait I've been extremely inactive. This chapter has been on hold for ages I'm sorry 😕

ON A DATE WITH JUNGKOOK
At a shopping centre
You: So why are we here?
Jungkook: Hey. I asked you out. I organise the date. And that sounded really harsh so I'll just tell you. We're buying lollies and chips and a whole bunch of junk food at the shops so that we don't have to wait in line when we go to the cinema so we can eat it there and get fat. Yay!
You: Wow. Sounds appealing.
Jungkook: Oh ha ha. If you didn't want to go out with me you could've said no. BuT YOU LOVE ME SO LET'S GO!
*you both buy a whole bunch of junk food and head to the cinemas. You both pick a comedy movie and head in the cinema*
You: So where do you want to sit?
Jungkook: IDK you choose.
You: Hey. You asked me out. You choose the seats.
Jungkook: Okay well we'll sit here at the front.
*you both sit down and the movie trailers start playing*
7 minutes later *after the trailer* Jungkook: OOH that looks like a good movie we need to watch that next time.
You: You said that about the last three movies.
Jungkook: What. I like movies. And I like you.
You: *blushes*
*the movie starts and he puts his arm around you*
You: Smooth move Romeo.
Jungkook: You know it *winks attractively*
*after the movie*
You: Oh my god that was the best movie I've ever seen and I'm not even kidding.
Jungkook: That's right folks. Jungkook takes the girls to the best movies annnd he's romantic and handsome and a great singer and-
You: Very modest
Jungkook: I was gonna say that!
You: Okay so what are we gonna do now? 
Jungkook: How about we go back to my apartment and we can chill?
You: Chill? 
Jungkook: Oh yeah not that- I didn't mean that-um well if-if you want...
You: It's alright Kookie.
Jungkook: Let's just go back to my apartment.  *wraps his arm around you*
Back at the apartment
You: It's 11:30 and I'm a little tired hoe about we go to bed.
Jungkook: Oh so do you mean- bed as in- like you know...
You: *giggles*
Jungkook: I take it you meant sleeping.
You: Yes Kookie.
*both of you up walk into the bedroom*
Jungkook: *opens his arms gesturing for you to get underneath him* (A/N DONT THINK OF IT IN THE DIRTY MINDED WAY OKAY I DID)
You: *crawls under his arm* Ahh this is nice.
Jungkook: *pulls you closer to his chest* Hmm. *looks down at you* Y/N
You: Yes Kookie?
Jungkook: I- I-  I love you
You: *looks up at him* *pauses for a moment* I- I love you too.
Jungkook: *leans in and kisses you*
After the kiss
You: *sighs* Wow.
Jungkook: That's what we should've added to my list earlier. A great kisser. You: Well I never really knew about it until now.
Jungkook: Well now you do so we're putting it on the list.
You: How about tomorrow morning?  After we've both slept.
Jungkook: And then we can add something else to my list. A great cuddler *hugs you closer to himself.
You: Mhm. Okay goodnight Kookie.
Jungkook: *kisses you on the cheek* Goodnight beautiful.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Sorry I haven't wrote anything in a while and it's really bad and us I'm half writing half watching Friends. Hope you like it and please vote and comment! 💕 Love you all and keep reading :)