BTS SCENATIOS- Backstage with BTS

Jimin- *walks in with his arm around you* Boys, this is my girlfriend (your name). Don't go hitting on her...she's mine ;)

V- *walks in awkwardly holding your hand* Um...this is my girlfriend (your name). So yeah...

Rapmon- Yo guys! This is my girlfriend. She's gonna be backstage with us cos she's awesOMEE!!

Suga- Sup guys this is my swaggy girlfriend (your name). She's almost ad swag as me...just kidding. She is as swag as me. So yeah.

Jin- Boys *claps hands mostly for effect and to make you laugh* *you laugh and Jin smiles*. Ahem this is my girlfriend (your name). I hope you make her feel eatm and welcome. *talking to you* these are my fellow bandmates. I hope they don't trouble you at all. *kisses you on the cheek* okay see you later.

J-Hope- *runs in with you hand in hand* HEY GUYS! Look who I brang! My girlfriend! She's gonna be backstage with us today and we're gonna have so much FUN!

Jungkook- *walks in with you hand in hand* You can sit on the sofa.

You- Kay.

Jungkook- Hey guys!

*BTS members stare at you then Jungkook*

Jungkook- Oh yeah! Um this is my girlfriend (your name). Um she's gonna be backstage with us.
Jimin- Oh...hi. Um take care of out Kookie Monster...

Jungkook- *mutters* shut U-UP!