•5• Kuro Akuma

Recap

"Kain..." I said before he left. He turned back.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled.

"Goodnight, ____"

~*~

'Finally..' I thought to myself. 'I can sleep.' All this drama and I haven't even been here twenty four hours. Trouble seems to follow me everywhere..

I sighed and turned to my dresser. 'The 1975' were still lowly playing through the stereo that rested on it. I skipped it to 'Me' before climbing into bed. Maybe my brain can finally rest.

~*~

‡Dream‡

"Ash..." I muttered sleepily as I turned in my bed. I heard a chuckle.

"Yea?" A husky voice said beside my ear. 'God, I've missed that voice..'

"Sleep well?" He asked. I nodded smiling and turned to him so I could cuddle.

"I wanna stay here.." I whined.

"And do what..?" He chuckled. I hid my face in his bare chest and smirked.

"Shh.. Dirty minded.." I hushed. He laughed quietly.

This is it. What I want. What I need. Its perfect. Me. Him. Just us.

"I love you." I said as I turned to look at him. He smiled and leaned down to place his forehead on mine.

"I love you more.." He whispered as he kissed me.

‡Time Skip‡

I was laying on my bedroom floor, crying my eyes out and screaming. Rose had died. I don't care about going to that academy.. I need Rose! She died peacefully in her sleep and I'm glad for that.. She's where she belongs, in heaven with other angels like her.

"Babe..." A voice called from my door. I didn't look up.

"Babe.. Come on." I heard footsteps coming towards me and I felt strong arms lift me onto what felt like my bed.

"She's in a better place, babe." He said stroking my hair. I turned to him and looked into his green hues with my (E/C), bloodshot ones.

"Ash.. I can't do this on my own.." I croaked.

"____, You're not alone. I'm here. I'm not officially your alpha male but I'll always be by your side OK?" He said taking my face in his hands. I nodded and buried my face in his chest.

‡Time Skip‡

I was walking around the camp looking for Ash. I needed to ask if he wanted to come to Cross Academy with me. I don't think I can do this without him.