Christmas Special *2016 Edition*

Oh my god I've been writing this story for so long. Like its been at least a year.

I don't think I even need to say it, but this chapter is obviously not connected to the main plot of the story. There may be some references to the main story but this chapter affects nothing regarding the plot. Its just a bit of fun.

•♠•

‡Disclaimer‡
In this one shot, reader and Zero live together. Like alone in an apartment.

•♠•

"Zero?" I called. I heard a hum from the kitchen.

"Can you come here please?" I heard the noise of a chair being pushed across the floor followed by some footsteps. I smiled and cuddled into my blanket, enjoying the warmth of the bed.

My smile widened when a familiar shirtless figure with tousled hair and violet eyes appeared and leaned against the doorframe.

"Yes?" He folded his arms as he spoke. I tried not to show how much I was enjoying the sight of him shirtless and pouted slightly.

"You left me this morning.." I whined. Zero's expression stayed stoic but I saw a glint of amusement in those gorgeous eyes I knew so well.

"You were asleep." He replied, now leaning his head on the doorframe.

"But I wanted morning cuddles." Zero rolled his eyes but I could see the ghost of a smile playing on his lips. He pushed himself off the doorframe and strolled towards the bed. I giggled as he lay beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I felt him place a series of kisses down my neck as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Happy now?" He mumbled against my neck, tickling me slightly. I hummed in reply.

"Stop acting like you have a reputation to maintain." I mumbled. "I know you love this as much as me." I felt his hand stroke my side.

"Whatever.." I played with his hair as he spoke. I giggled and leaned back to place my forehead against his. I heard him chuckle slightly in return. I gently chewed on my bottom lip as I gazed into his piercing amethyst eyes.

"I love you." My voice was soft as I moved my hand from his hair to his cheek. His eyes fluttered shut and I heard him sigh contentedly.

"I love you too." He whispered. I smiled and ran my thumb across his jawline before leaning forward to press my lips to his. Zero held the kiss for a moment before becoming slightly more eager. He pulled me closer to him as I felt him gently bite my bottom lip.

I began to lean back in the bed, pulling Zero on top of me. The sound of our ragged breaths was beginning to arouse me.

"Do you.." I breathed against his lips. "Do you think we have time?" Zero chuckled deeply as he leaned his forehead against mine. I could feel his breath on my lips.