•11• Faint

‡Recap‡

I looked out of the tent. It was dark. I heard two howls. I'm not going to be awake for the aftermath of those two. I might as well get some sleep.

~*~

‡Morning. Zero's POV‡

I crack open my eyes and stretch as I feel the sunlight coming through the door of the tent on landing on my face. I yawn and turn over only to freeze at the sight in front of me. _____ was sitting up, staring at me while covered in just a blanket. I bolted upright and stared at her, unsure of what to say.

"Uh... Um.." I cringed inwardly as I realized how uncharacteristically awkward I was being.

"Zero?" She called out quietly.

"Uh, yeah?" I replied, maybe a little too loudly.

"Could you hand me my clothes please?" She says more quietly than before, if possible. I nod slowly and quickly grab the bag that Lola left for ____.

"Do you need me to leave?" I asked, handing it to her.

"That'd be helpful, yeah." She said, avoiding my gaze. I stared at her for a moment before nodding and leaving the tent.

I paced around the clearing nervously, contemplating the situation.

Does she remember what happened last night? She has to, I mean I fucking shot her! She must hate me now. Well maybe its for the best.. I said I needed to stay away from her. But like.. She wanted to be my friend and then by pushing her away, she got hurt. But then again.. Would she get hurt even more if I was to be her friend? Jesus Christ... --Wait.. Is that..?

"____?!" I bolted towards the tent. "I can smell your blood. Are you okay?"

"Shit.." I heard her whisper from inside the tent.

"____?"

"I think I reopened my wound when I was getting dressed." She mumbled worriedly.

"Hasn't it healed?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"No..." She squeaked.

"What, why?" I asked worriedly.

"Zero, I.." She stammered for a moment before continuing. "Just.. Come in here."

‡____'s POV‡

I gritted my teeth and whimpered in pain as I leaned over and unzipped the tent. Zero crawled in and sat across from me. I could see the worry in his eyes, no matter how much he tried to hide it with his stoic gaze.

We sat there in silence for a moment, just staring at each other as my hand clutched over the wound in my ribcage.

"How are you feeling?" Zero asked quietly. I made an attempt at a chuckle before clenching my fists and groaning in pain. Zero jumped and put his hand on my shoulder to steady me. I shrugged him off me and leant back on the sleeping bag.

"Its so painful.." I whined. I turned my head to look at the silver haired boy. He gulped as he looked at the blood now seeping through the shirt I just put on.

not allowed. || Zero Kiryu x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें