•15• Changed

‡Recap‡

"Guys, I don't think I can go back to the Moon Dorms tonight."

I would like if you guys would comment Your and Zero's ship name. Mine is Fero. Or Zaith. hi.

low key cringe.

•♠•

"What?" Thom lifts his head off my stomach and looks at me. "Why?" I inwardly groaned, thinking of the conversation we were about to have. I loved Thom but sometimes he was so overprotective.

"I can't be in the same building as them right now." I looked away from them as I spoke. I wasn't so worried about Lola's opinion on this as such. I knew even if she disagreed with a decision I made, she'd politely tell me so. But she would try her best not to impose on me. Thom on the other hand, would outright rebel against a decision he disagreed with. I know he does it to protect me, but still, it isn't nice to be treated like a child by your best friend.

"Where are you planning on staying then?" Lola asked, clearly annoyed.

"Zero said I could stay with him tonight.." I murmured. Lola didn't seem to mind Zero, but I knew that Thom didn't like him at all. Again, his protective side coming through.

"And you expect us to let that happen?" Thom snorted. "We barely know the guy-" I rolled my eyes, turning to look at him.

"You barely know the guy," I interrupted. "I know him pretty well actually." I hated this. I felt like a child.

"How?" Thom argued. "We've been here for like a month." I stared at the floor silently for a moment. My entire life, regardless of how young I am, I have always been told to act older than I am. Like an adult. I had to, with the responsibility of a pack resting on my shoulders. But Thom has always managed to make me feel so juvenile.

"Well?" Thom urged. I huffed out a breath of air.

"I may have drank his blood.."

Both Lola and Thom sprung to their feet, growling out a 'What?!'

"We told you to come to us if you needed blood!" Lola yelled.

"This is totally out of character for you!" Thom sounded like a father reprimanding his child. "You never drank anyone's blood who wasn't part of the pack." I clenched my hands, along with my jaw.

"Did he drink yours too?" Lola took my silence as a 'yes'.

"_____, you're a Pureblood!" Lola shrieked. "You can't just go giving your blood to every vampire you see!" By now, I had enough.

"Are you guys finished now?!" I sprung to my feet and stared at Lola. My wolf form was bigger than hers. I watched as her ears folded against her head and she pointed her snout to the ground.

"Listen, I get it okay?" I turned to look at Thom. He seemed more angry than anything. "You're my friends, you worry about me, I get it. But you will not. Ever. Think you can tell me what to do. I've had enough of that today."

Thom stared me down, unmoving for a good minute or two before I watched him step towards me and place his forehead against mine.