Chapter 4

Josh's P.O.V

I left her drive way. That little girl has some sass and not to mention an attitude problem. How was she suppose to be the good girl? But then again, she has never broken a rule, she has good grades, she has never gotten into a fight and all that stuff. Ok now I remember why she is the goodie goodie of the school. I pull up into my driveway and open the door hesitantly. I check the time. Oh no! 10:05! They will kill me.

I open the door waiting for what's going to to happen.

"Boy! You are 5 minutes late!" I hear my dad cry.

"I know I'm sorry it's just.." I couldn't finish because he slapped me. Really hard.

"I don't care about your stupid excuses! Carly! Down here now!" He hollers to my mother.

"Is he back?" My mother screams. I flinch when I see her with her curling iron. Oh no they are really mad!

"Guys it's 5 minutes!" I say to them.

My father pushes me against the wall and lifts up my shirt. Dang I'm gonna get it. My mother inches towards me but stops and grins at my dad. They kiss. Yuck! I took this time to run away but I guess they were expecting that. My dad yanks me back to the floor and my mom burns me with her iron. I don't scream. Even though I want to. If I scream they will just laugh and do it again. Once she takes her curling iron of me, they walk away. Leaving me there with bruises and a burn. I stand up and head for the shower.

Once I am done my shower, I go to my room and change. Guess I'm staying with Luca tonight. I call him.

"Sup Bro?" He says.

"I'm coming" I say.

"Not again! Ok I will leave the door open," he says then hangs up.

I sigh. He is supportive but this is getting outta hand! I jump out of my window and run to his house. I open the door and walk upstairs to his room.

"Hey I'm sorry. I know I can't come here all the time," I say.

"Yeah, I know you do. My mom is getting mad. She is telling me I can't have you over 24/7. Even the other guys are saying that!" Luca says.

I sigh. I knew this day would come. I wish it didn't come so soon. I go over to the guys places once something like this happens. I would go to my older brother Jacob's place but he lives in downtown. And I'm usually to lazy to take my motorbike there.

I get into my bed and go to sleep. But I can never fall asleep on these days. I sigh and go in Instagram. I search up Alisha Johnson and I can't find her... So I look on the school Instagram page. Everyone follows it just to keep up with updates and stuff. I go into followers and try to find her. I go up and down and all of the buttons are green. Indicating I follow each and everyone of them. Well other than this one girl who've I've never seen. She probably doesn't go to our school but I request her anyway. She looks like Selena Gomez but it's not exactly her. Her name was Ally Rhonson. I request her. I don't really care if I don't know her, I just need more followers. Whatever. I guess Alisha doesn't have Instagram. I put my phone away and look at Luca. He was out like a light. I close my eyes and 30 minutes later I finally fall asleep.

---------------

A/N

Hi guys! I know short chapter! Sorry! I'm having writers block but more chapters are coming your way! Just be patient!

Stay tuned!

Keep reading!

And bye!