Chapter 14

Alisha P.O.V

I wake up screaming, not crying, just a few tears. Josh was looking at me worried. I looked at the clock 5:45 a.m. Might was well take an extra long shower. I jump out of bed, ignoring Josh's questions and hop into the shower. When I get out I put on some high wasted shorts, a pink muscle tee that has a heart in the middle and my ankle boots. I dry my hair, curl it, put some red lipstick and mascara then run out the door without breakfast. I hear all the guys scream after me but I ignore them. Josh probably told them. Since it's still pretty early I decided to walk instead of drive. I get to school and cross the street to Starbucks and get my Pumpkin Spice Latte. Heaven!!!!

I walk back to school and head to my classes. The school day passed on and Josh wasn't at school. I walk home until I stop because somebody turns me around. I'm in front of Zack Alexander.

"Hello Alisha," he says with a smirk.

"Hi," I say looking at the ground.

"So I have some great news!" he says like a girl.

"You're moving to Alaska?" I snap at him and suddenly regret it. He looks at me but pretends that I didn't say anything.

"No. Guess who's moving to your school?" he says pointing to himself. My mouth falls open. No! This can't be happening!

"Don't look so surprised sweetie. Anyways, I need someone to give me a tour of the school," he says inching towards, I step back.

"Find someone else and not me," I say trying to escape.

"Come on babe, you know you still like me, and I know you want me," he whispers into my ear. I back away again.

"No! Just no! Stay away from me!" I say trying to walk away but he stops me.

"Ok fine. But just so you know, we will be the hot new couple! I can almost guarantee it!" he says with a smirk. I look at him with an astonished face.

"As if! Did you forget what you said to me back at the end of freshman year?" I say.

"No! But I know you still like me and just like in the stupid books you read, the good girl and bad boy always end up together," he says.

"Not that I'm saying we will be a couple but, you are not the bad boy of this school. Josh is," I say with a grin.

"So you and him will be a thing?" he says.

"No, I'm just making it clear to you that you are not the bad boy and we will not be a couple," I say.

"Oh. Well I'm gonna make this clear to you that Josh has some competition of being the number one bad boy in this school," he says with a snarl.

"Ok fine that's none of my business. But you and me will never be a couple and nor will me and Josh!" I say in his face.

"Oh sweetie! You should follow those cliché books you read! Because again, the good girl and bad boy always end up hooking up!" he says.

"Well because of you and some other people, I don't believe in clichés, fairy tales, trust and especially love! So back off Zack! You may be in my school but that doesn't mean I will talk to you so don't waist your breath!" I snarl at him.

He pushes me against the tree leaving my back throbbing. Then he punches my side. I fall to the ground and he kicks my side, in the same spot he punched it. I scream in pain and he covers my mouth. I feel exactly how I felt back in freshman year.

"Shhhh baby doll! No you will talk to me unless you want this to happen again. And I hate hurting you!" he says kneeling down and whispering it in my ear. I shiver. "Goodbye for now," he says and walks away leaving me there like he did 2 years ago in my house. I get up and walk home, pain shooting through my side like a thousand punches were being thrown at me with each step I take. I enter house and walk upstairs not bothering saying hi to the guys. I slam my door shut and ice my side.