Chapter 10

Alisha's P.O.V

We head back to my house and it was getting dark. 9:30 to be exact. When I finished my ice cream we went to the park and Josh pushed me on the swing. It was so much fun. Then we went out for dinner and...here we are!
We were upfront of my house, and I had my sweater on. Josh smiles at me, I smile back.

"Well today was fun! But I gotta go, I hope we can do this another day!" he says. I knew it was a lie though. His buddies were probably busy and that's why he came today. But I went with it.

"Yeah! Totally! Well....bye!" I say. He walks to his motorcycle and starts the engine. He rides off and I enter the house extremely tired. Mike's car was gone so he was at a party. Probably staying the night. I sigh and go to bed.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and groan. Another day of school. Thank god it was Friday! I get out of bed and pick out my outfit. A blue dress that goes down to my knees. Its patterned on the top and plain blue at the bottom. I paired it with a brown belt. (Picture above).

I put on my ankle boots, and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, curl my hair, do a little bit of makeup and head downstairs.

Mike was up, thank god! Guess he didn't stay the night.

"Hey sis! You ready?" he asks. I look at my phone. 8:20. I nod. He drives to school and we head our separate ways. I decided to go to Starbucks and order a pumpkin spice latte. My usual. I sip my coffee and walk back to school. Suddenly someone hands are on my waist. I turn around and see Josh???????

"Uh hi?" I say more of a question.

"Hey Princess!" he says. I roll my eyes. Princess....that's what my parents used to call me.

"So...what are you doing here?" I ask. We were in front of Starbucks.

"I saw you sipping your coffee and decided to come up to you," he says. I nod.

"Ok well nice seeing you...bye!" I say turning around. He laughs and grabs my wrist.

"Come on Alisha! We can be friends!" Josh says. I flinch at the word. Friends. No I can't! No way am I trusting anybody.

"Us? Friends? Josh this is reality! You're the bad boy, I'm the good girl. We don't mix. You're popular I'm a loner! No one cares about me and that's how it has always been! Its sweet that you want to be friends but lets get real here. Who wants to be friends with me? I gotta go. See you around," I say and walk away. I know I know cliché right? Well to bad! The cliché thing stops here. I won't see him anymore and that's that.

I enter school and head to my first class. Hopefully lunch roles be fast!

Ding ding ding!

Yes lunch! Starbucks here I come! I run outside and head for Starbucks. When I enter, I see my order already waiting for me! I smile at the worker lady and pay her. They know me so well! Suddenly I see Josh and his friends walk in. Of course! I sigh and sit at a booth hoping they wouldn't see me. Nope they did.

Luca walks over to me and smirks.

"Hey Princess!" he says. Great all of them are calling me that now!

"Hello Luca," I simply say and sip my hot chocolate. He sits in front of me and calls all 4 guys over. Yay me! Note the sarcasm. There was Josh, Luca, Dylan, Chad and Jace. Josh and Dylan sit beside me, while Jace and Chad sit beside Luca.

"Oh look at the time! Gotta head back to school!" I say trying to make a run for it. I manage to get out of the booth but my waist is pulled back by Josh.