Chapter 5

Alisha's P.O.V

I woke up again. But this time at 6:15. Dang! I slept through my alarm clock! I rush to my bathroom not wanting to take a shower. So I just wash my face and put some deodorant and a little spritz of perfume. I go to my closet and take out some jeans, a white tank top, an oversized, but comfy sweater, that said NEW YORK, a scarf and some Uggs. Yes I went from girly to comfy in 24 hours deal with it.

I get my workout bag and put in a sports bra, some leggings and a hoodie. I go downstairs, get some toast and walk out the door. I go to my car, a small purple Mercedes. I never really rode it but I wanted to go some place today so I needed my own car. I get into the drivers seat and head of to school.

I get to school at 8:00. Great 1 hour of peace. I open the library and go into my corner. I study for a math test I'm going to have at first period. I hear Anna come in and I rush for my pumpkin spice latte. I really needed the caffeine after yesterday's incident.

"Hi honey! Are you okay? I heard what happens yesterday," Anna says.

"Yes I'm fine Anna. Don't worry!" I say rushing of to class.

I get inside and quickly review my notes one more time. Then everyone walks in. I sigh and close my book. I see Nina and Becca walk in. Nina glances at me and gives me a weak smile, I just look away. I can't deal with her. I look through the corner of my eye and I see in her eyes that she's hurt. Yeah! Well so am I!

The teacher gives us the test and I'm done in 30 minutes. I hand it in and listen to my music. I look around and almost everyone is done. They were all on their phones. I didn't realize I was singing softly to myself until one of my classmates nudges me.

"Yeah?" I say.

"You have a good voice," she says.

I blush and thank her, just then, the bell rings. I gather my stuff and head out the door. My classes role by quickly and once lunch roles around I get scared. This time I decided to stay at Starbucks. I sit at one of the tables and go on my laptop. I check my phone and see I have a request from...Josh???? Oh, thank goodness it was in my school account. I accept him and cary on with my business. 30 minutes later I head back to school and to Chemistry. Just then, I see Josh sitting right beside my normal seat. I sigh and head over there.

Poke

Ignore it

Poke

Don't let it bug you

Poke
Poke
Poke

Sorry brain you lose this time! Attitude do your thing!

"What the heck do you want?" I whisper yell at Josh.

"Just wanted to ask you what you got for number 4!" He says.

I roll my eyes and pay attention to my work. Bad boy has to figure it out for himself. The class ends and the rest of the day is free period and study hall. I go to both of them and since I didn't have any homework nor tests, I asked if I could go to Starbucks. The teacher said yes and I was of.

If you didn't catch on, I love Starbucks! It's basically my life. I get a vanilla bean hot chocolate and head back to school. I enter the class room and everyone stares. They have been doing that all day! I mean I hate attention and no one noticed me before! I guess it was the whole accident thing. I sigh and go to my seat and play my music. Finally the bell rings and I run to the bathroom to change. I put on my hoodie and my Puma sports bra, and run back to my car. I reverse out of the parking lot and head to the forest making sure no one followed me. I park at the mall and walk to the forest.

Once I get there, I take off my hoodie, tie it around my waist, put my hair in a ponytail and run to the warehouse. I enter and just as I suspect, all 15 people are there. Yeah if you didn't know this about me, I'm a fighter. You may be thinking, what? The good girl fights? Yeah I do! I guess I should fill you in since you are probably very confused. Well let's start from the beginning shall we?