Chapter 27

Alisha's P.O.V

The next day I was let out. Thank god! Hospitals make me feel depressed. Believe me when I say if I had a hospital, I would make it way more fun. The walls would be blue, and each room would be for a specific person. For example a kids room would be blue, with a painting of a sun, flowers etc. Then there would be toys so they aren't bored to death. And there would be a tv. Or for a teenager, a more subtle colour like white. And there would be a TV and an Xbox. Yeah I think big!

The guys came to pick me up. Apparently, they were here since 8 am while I was sleeping! I woke up 3 hours later. Don't judge! I was tired.

I walked into my room and smiled. My room looks way better than a hospital room. I decided I would go to the Underworld. Not for fighting, just to practice and to see people.

I get changed and I head downstairs. Luckily the guys are at football practice at the moment and Josh is at Luca's house with the guys. They said they wanted me to rest. They won't be home for a good 2 hours and I will only be staying there for 1.

I go out and start to run to the Underworld. I'm out of shape so running would help me get back on track. I got there and entered. Bill was the first one to see me and his eyes lit up with joy.

"Dynamite!" He screams. I smile and head towards the bar where a Coke Cola was waiting for me.

"Hey Bill," I say and hug him.

He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"Where have you been?" He asks.

"Oh you know, I just got beat up multiple times so I had to go to the hospital. But I'm all good," I say simply.

"Who put you in the hospital?" Jack exclaims from behind me. I turn around and sure enough he's there.

"Hey Jack!" I say trying to change the subject.

"Don't 'hey Jack' me. Who put you in the hospital?" He asks again. I sigh.

"Rebecca," I mumble.

"That girl is gonna get it from me!" Jack exclaims.

"No its ok! She's in jail!" I say. He sighs and relaxes his muscles.

"Good. Anyways, hey Dy," he says and hugs me. I hug him back and he also issues my forehead.

"Just so you know, you won't be fighting today," Bill says.

"I know, I just came to practice," I say.

"Good. Now go, then you can tell us about school," Bill says and I run off.

-------------

30 minutes later I was done practicing and I was sitting back at the bar.

"So, how's school kiddo?" Jack asks.

"Meh. Same old. I have a boyfriend though," I say with a smile.

"You do now. Who is he? What's his name? Is he a bad perosn? Does he do well in school?" Jack and Bill ask. I laugh and shake my head.

"Guys! Chill! It's Josh! No he's not a bad person and yes he's doing well in school!" I say. They relax.

"Good. Well we're happy for you," they say and pat my back. I thank them. I check the time and sure enough it was time for me to head back.

"Well I gotta go. If the guys catch me here they'll-" but I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Kill you?" Mike says. I turn around and see all three boys smirking and have there arms crossed.

"Damn," I mutter and smile innocently.