Chapter 16

Alisha's P.O.V

I wake up peacefully and yawn. I sit up in bed and sigh. I remember everything that happened. The words I said to Zack, the blade, my side, the stitches, everything. My side doesn't hurt at all. I mean it hurt but I felt satisfied.

I look at my phone and see it's 1 o'clock. I slept for a good 2 hours. Great! I get out of bed and throw on some sweat pants, and a plain black tank top. I put my hair in a high ponytail and pack my bag. Deodorant, a sweater, water bottle, my cell phone and ear plugs. I throw my bag out the window and climb down the tree. I decided to run instead of taking my car. It will warm up my body for todays fight. Yes I'm going to fight today. Not punch a punching bag, fight a person. I walk into the Underworld and everybody turns to look at me. I smirk and walk over to Jack, the announcer.

"Yo, Jack! I want to fight today!" I say to him. Jack grins at me.

"Lucky for you kiddo I have the perfect opponent for you," Jack says and announces the fight.

"And today! We have Dynamite facing Skull!" He screams into the microphone. The crowd cheers for me and only some for Skull. I get into the my fighting position and watch my opponent carefully. Skull was built. Like really built!

He was left handed and always kept his weight on his left leg. He swung a punch at my stomach but I dodged it. The crowd cheers. Ok so his strongest feature is a punch. I kick my leg into his left leg making him fall. Yes! But I guess he wasn't going to give up that easily. He unexpectedly got up at kicked my side. I fell to the ground. That really hurt! But I wasn't going to give up. I never lose a match. I get up and whip my hair at his face which scratches his cheek and than I punch his stomach. He jumps back and holds his cheek. He punches my side, in the exact spot he kicked it in. I kick his left knee then his right making him fall to the ground. I put one foot on his stomach and raise my hands in victory! The crowd goes wild!

My special move is my hair whip. Since my hair is thick, I use it to my advantage. I always put my hair in a ponytail and when things are getting ugly for me I whip it at their face. The ends of my hair are sharp and pointy. I don't know why, but I'm glad they are! I get my things and head out with my head held high. But my side was killing me. I don't know how I survived that but I did. I think some of my ribs were broken or at least bruised. I limp back and head in through the front door of my house. Josh and Mike run to the door and sigh in relief.

"We were scared to death about you! Where did you go?" Mike says.

"The mall," I say with a shrug. I try to walk as normally as possible so they don't suspect anything.

"Ok but you have to tell us!" Mike cries.

"I know and I'm sorry! Next time I will tell you I just didn't think you would let me because of the incident earlier today," I say and almost whisper the last part.

"Yeah, and speaking of that, we need to talk about that. Zack is gone so we don't need to worry about him. And he told us everything," Josh says. I nod.

"Ok well lets talk," I say walking to the couch and plopping myself on it.

"Why? When?" Mike says. I sigh.

"It all started the day when Zack came back into the house. You know when I beat him and Josh up, sorry about that again," I say.

"Over it," Josh says with a small smile.

"I cut a small cut on my wrist, it felt satisfying. I didn't want to do it again but each time he was here I did more and more of it. Especially when he beat me up after school. I got fed up and did it. I know it's bad and I'm gonna stop I promise," I say. They both nod their heads.

"We are so sorry you had to live your life with so much hurt, and pain. Not to mention friendless," Mike says. I shrug.

"I'm ok. I mean that's just my life," I say. They shake their heads no.

"Well you have 7 friends now. Me, the guys, Ally and Mike," Josh says. I smile I actually have true friends? Ok I will let them in behind the walls. Lets see what happens.

"Thanks," I say and I go up and hug him. He hugs me back and then I go and hug Mike.

"But Josh, why do you care so much? I get Mike because he's my brother but you, you barely know me," I say. Josh shrugs.

"I just do. I mean you helped me by giving me a place to stay! The least I can do is be your friend and help you get through high school in one piece," he says with humour in his voice, I smile and giggle.

"Well thanks, oh and I need the TV," I say.

"No way the game is going on!" Mike whines like a child. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Boo hoo for you. Scream Queens is on I need to know what's going to happen to Grace and the Red Devil and who the baby in the bath tub was!" I cry. Both guys were so lost.

"Devil? What? Is he like the son of Satan or something?" Josh says. I laugh and quickly grab the remote from the coffee table before either of them can flinch. They grunt and I laugh and flip to Scream Queens.

_____________

After an hour of wonderful Scream Queens, I get hungry so I order pizza from Pizza Hut. Only the best in my opinion. The pizza man delivers the pizza 45 minutes later and by now I could eat a house! I gobbled up 4 big slices of cheesy goodness. This time the boys minded their own business and didn't stare at me like they were stalkers. Yet I could see them looking at me every so often. When I was done I put my dishes away and headed upstairs Josh following behind me. I didn't want to get up late tomorrow so I wanted to sleep early. I changed into my pyjamas in the bathroom and hopped into bed beside Josh. I forgot he always wrapped his arm around me and once he did I flinch and whimper a little. I turn to face him and he looks confused.

"Did I hurt you," he asks.

"What no!" I say nervously.

"Princess...what's wrong?" Josh says in a concern voice.

"Nothing!" I say still nervous. He still didn't look convinced, he wraps his arm around me again and tries to bring me in closer. He was pushing down on my side. Even though it was just a little, it hurt. I whimpered again but a little louder. Suddenly, Josh pulls my shirt up and see's my bruise. Uh oh!

"Oh my god Alisha! What the hel-heck happened?" he screams.

"It's nothing! Just a little bruise..." I say while trying to avoid eye contact.

"A little bruise? I think some of your ribs are shifted or broken!" he says. I don't say anything. "Ok this is my turn to help you, this will hurt. A lot. Hold on to my chest cause I know who will want to dig your nails into something and I would rather it be me than you," he says. I nod my head and do what I'm instructed to do.

'Ok...1,2,3," he says and I feel my ribs move. I cry and dig my nails into his skin. He does that three more times and I swear he has scars from my nails.

"All done, but there is still a big bruise," Josh says. I nod. I didn't even realize I was crying until Josh wiped away a tear.

"Thanks," I say. He smiles and we head off to bed. Please oh please don't let me have a nightmare!