The Mis-happening

All teenagers say that being away from your parents is one of the best things ever, not for  me thats for sure.if anything it's the complete opposite for me and my 4 other best friends even life changing, we are even greatfull for being alive.

But lets start from the beggining.

Hi i'm karina but all my  closest friends call me kaz,i live in what people call "The Big Apple" in a small apartement that i share with my best friend charlie, I am a 18 year old girl who is trying to live out her dream of being a profesional photographer and what better place to find yourself than in the big city.My best friend has a dream of getting into the music industry which we have to admit is extreemly hard for anyone but she tries extreemly hard. we both work part time at our local tattoo/piercing shop to pay the rent and get us food. Moving to new york was one of the best ideas i have made since leaving high school we both had dreams which needed to happen for us both.

charlie my best friend would be what you would think as a rock type of girls she was mostly covered in tattoos and had a thing for Doc Martens and vans her hair was curly which she mostly wore on a bun with a bandana keeping it together. 

Today was friday which meant we had to go to work at the tattoo parlor ,as we entered our manager Crista who was covered from head to toe in tattoos came up to us and gave us both our checks for the week.

"i honestly have no clue what i would do without you both"

we both smiled

"yeah me neither" said charlie whiles laughfing

Crista gave us both hugs and went into her office soon after people started pilling in and we where of to work.

i had just finishing a man's piercing when  the door opened again and i let out a sigh i have to admit i was tierd then i recognized the sound of the voices.

"i have got to come in here more often" said i british sounding voice

"why so you can bang every girl in here?" no wonder you don't have a girlfriend" said a much deeper voice this time

"you guys are so embarrassing  " said a much quiter voice.

i put down the needle and walkee through the piercing curtain and saw my other closest friends.

Andy Biersack,Chris Drew and Oly Sykes,me and charlie had known them since high school and have been super close ever since they all had a passion for music and work in bands and where trying to hit big in the city.

andy was extreemly tall about 6'3 with jet black hair which was shaved at one side, he loved wearing his leather jackets and skinny jeans and boots,he had a lip ring and a nose ring and had a tattoo sleeve.andy was the sarcastic one but had a big heart and was always protective over the ones he cared about the most.

chris was also tall but he had blonde/brown hair he was also coverd in tattoos and had two lip piercings,his only love was music and the way he talk about it was like it was his only love he was always such a deep and down to earth person who hated judgemental people whatever came out of his mouth always makes you think. 

oli was the joker and considers himself as the ladie killer,he is also coverd head to toe in tattoos and has short brown hair.oli may come across as "the guy that sleep around" but he has a big heart and is always there for the people that need him the most.