the clean up

xxxXXXX kaz's point of view XXXXxxxxx

Me and andy had got to mine and charlie's bedroom that we were going to stay in,Andy was walking behind me whiles i was in front leading the way ones we got inside he stopped at the doorway and looked around the trashed room "Holy shit kaz what the fuck happened in here....."i spun round to look at him and i was going to tell him why our room was trashed then he said"wait..did that creep come up in here,did he hurt you!!!" he came up to me and hugged me before i could say anything.

"andy it's fine ,i'm fine he didn't come in here me and charlie just kind of where looking for something"i said giving him a warm smile to try and calm him down,he looked  at me dead in the eyes *how could someones eyes be so blue?* "you promise me that he didn't touch you?i smiled and said rolling my eyes "yeesssss andrew he didn't touch me i promise"i put my arms around my neck and kissed him gently on his lips to get him to shut up ;) he pulled away and said "hey are you just trying to shut me up?"he said smirking at me i pulled a very convincing shocked face and held one hand to my chest and spoke in a high pitch voice "me!!!! try and get you to shut up? never" i said whiles smirking he laughed at me and grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body and pretended to nibble my neck which sent little shivers down my body not to mention it tickled.

"oh my fucking god...Andy,ANDY okay okay i promise my bad please stop that tickles.."i said trying to talk and laugh at the same time and trying to pull away.

"i'm not done with you Missy" he said laughing and began chasing me around the room like we where 5 years old."ANDY fuck off now *laughs* STOP" he picks me up spins me round and kisses me holding onto my waist with one hand and holding onto my cheek with the other.we pulled away and he whispered to me "god i actually fucking love you" he said grinning "well i actually fucking love you too" i said ruffling his hair. "HEY don't touch the Batman's hair. i burst out laughing.

XXXxxxxxx charlies point of view XXXxxxxxx

Me and chris where talking random shit and where hardly doing any work what so ever,we talked about anything that did not go around the subject of last night ,he was being all giddy and i was actually trying to get some work done,i had my back to him whiles i was polishing the desk.

"hey..hey charlie oh my god look" i spun round to face him and he was holding a long bed post and was holding it with both hands down to where his crotch is "OH MY GOD STOP LOOKING AT MY JUNK CHARLIE" i choked and burst out laughing and then i snorted and i held one hand over my mouth in embarrassment. chris put down the pole and smirked at me "did me beautiful girlfriend just...snort?" he said getting closer to me.i shook my head trying to stop me laughing.

"no what you on about"i said trying to cover it up.he kept on coming closer "yes yes you did "he said laughing "that's so fucking cute" he said then grabbed my waist and picked me up and flung me over his shoulder i screamed out of joy and began playfully slapping his back whiles laughing and snorting "CHRIS *laughs* PUT ME DOWN YOU ASSHOLE" he began to spin me around."NEVERRRRRR"He said jokingly and began singing"you spin me right round baby right round like a record player right round round round"he was laughing the whole time then out of nowhere he put me on the bed and got ontop of me and began tickling me i thought i was going to die."NO NO CHRIS FUCK OFF NOWW " i said squirming under him he was laughing so hard and it was great hearing him laugh like this then he stopped and looked at me right in the eyes.

"do you know how amazing it is for me just to hear you laugh like that?" he asked me with a smile,i  was still giggling and said "well it feels amazing to finally see you laugh" i said smiling/giggling

he then brought his lips to mine and kissed me gently,he made this kiss last for several minutes whiles he was still on top of me but he didn't push himself further it was just a cute kiss which is something i loved about chris he knew how to treat girl without being an idiot.

he pulled away letting me breath and said " i loveeeeee youuuu" in a singing voice causing me to laugh." and i loovve yoouuu too"i said singing back i know this was extremely cheesy but i did not care i told the truth i did love him and he loved me.