killing the silence.

XXXXxxxxx Andy's point of view XXXXxxxxxx

the sun was shinning now over our "haunted house" as we called it,i was tired and i just could not sleep or eat anything.The events from last night still played in my mind i i could not just forget about the evens.

We where all sat in the living room on the sofa,the power was still out but because it was morning we had some light shine through the windows.i sat next to kaz whiles i snuggled my head into her shoulder and she rested her head on mine,she had not said much and just kind of gave yes and no answers,and would always stare into space and i had to snap her out of it i hated seeing her like this,i hated seeing them ALL like this.

Oli was the one that tried to keep the vibe going and tried to make people laugh which made me and chris do so but charlie and kaz where just quiet and just gave oli a half smile whenever he did something funny.this was killing me all together,we needed to do something to get this out of our minds or even distract us but i could not think of anything so i kind of just rested my head once again and kaz and i felt her jump a little which made me feel upset she was jumpy but carried on snuggling into me.

XXXXxxxxx Chris's point of view XXXXxxxxxx

This was a fucking dissaster all together,no one was talking apart from oli who tried to make us laugh which it worked on me and andy but only cause charlie and kaz to do a half smile. it's understandable though,what we went through last night was something that you could just not forget that easily.charlie had smoked about 6 cigarretes today to try and relieve stress and it was worrying me , and once she ran out she would get twitchi and begin fidling with with random things and just go and sit on her own.I did everything i could and i was not letting her be by herself at all.she was sitting on the floor inbertween my legs whiles she rested her head on my chest and i rested my head on her shoulder.

this had to stop,we needed to find something to distract us because the silence was eating us alive.

i looked around the filthy blood stained living room and thinking *this place could do with a good clean* i know that house work is the last thing 5 teens wanted to do on there weekend away from parents but housework seemed pretty cool right now.

i needed to break the ice.

"we need to clean this place up"i said a little louder than i thought i would causing everyone to jump and making oli wake up from his sleep.

"WWAA-WHA-what"said oli looking around alert.

"did you just say.......clean up?"asked kaz which had to be the first thing that she had said for a while. i simply smiled."yeah i mean look at this place i mean it's not exactly....nice is it"

"ohhhh yeah i mean look at the state of it"said andy with a smug tone to hime which was great because he was agreeing with me that we needed to find something do do.

"babe,what do you thing"i asked charlie poking her in her side which actually and FINALLY caused her to crack a proper smile.she sighed and just said"yeah why not i mean anything would be better than just sitting about" i smiled and kissed her forehead thanking her to agree with me.

i looked over at kaz who had not yet agreed we all looked at her.

"i mean...i don't know..."she hesitated"c'mon kaz pleaseeeee it would get your mind of things"said andy wrapping both of his arms around her neck pulling her into a big hug.she smiled and again agreed with me."yeah alright why not better than chilling in the cemetery"

"okay then it's settled we'll start in the-"

"WHOAAA hold up there chief"said a yawning oli

"what oli?"i said scowling at him i wanted to get started and break both the girls out of there slight depression stage.

" well for a start ,i'm fucking tired i need to sleep ,second i hate cleaning-"

"yeah me and chris know we live with you"said andy scowling at him,oli pulled him a face and carried on ticking the numbers on his fingers.

"and three where was my vote in all of this.

i sighed out loud cuasing both the girls to laugh.

"alright fine.Oli you can mop down here where your lovely sofa is,Andy and kaz can take the girls bedroom and me and charlie will take the other room on the second floor"

"alright fine i'll jus- wait how come you guys get to work in two's ?"

"becuase we-we-we want to ok?" said andy answering the awkward question for me to be honest we just wanted to be alone with them.

oli rolled his eyes"alright fine"he began walking to the broom room"but if i hear any and i mean ANY strange noises coming from the rooms i will haunt you guys with that story myself" he said grinning leaving the 4 of us standing there blusshing and making awkward noises.

"errrmmm so umm we should...."he said to kaz pointing upstairs she nodded her head quickly agreeing "yeah yeah we should...."and with that they both went upstrairs holding hands.

i smiked and said to charlie "c'mon cinderella"i grabbed her hand"hey!"she said whiles plyfully hitting me arm i laughed and had to admit it was good seeing her smile for what felt like forever.