thoughts you don't want to be having

Xx kaz's pov Xx 

after getting a surprise visit from our best friends Andy Chris and Oli i had taken a break and  we had spent most of the time talking about what our plans should be for the weekend ,it would be a great chance to relax from all the stress we might have been through and catch up. We went into the back of the shop where there was a little living room where we sat down and began to disgus what our plans where going to be.

"alright so lets think of a place to go for the weekend ,not somewhere boring" said andy ,he looked at me to see if i had any ideas ,i just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head not having a clue.i looked at charlie who was sat next to chris to see if she had any ideas but she shook her head aswell.

"it would be good if we did something different than what we usually do,like i don't want to have another party weekend" she said then glared at oly.i rememberd that last time we had spent the weekend at her house and oly had decided to invite loads of people that we had no clue who they where plus lots of girls ,the night ended with her house being completely destroyed.

oly shrugged his shoulders and lifted his hands up in defence.

"how was i supposed to know that i was going to have sex with that girl in your bedroom,you are over reacting charl"

charlie raised both of her eyebrows,"i was in the shower at the time you dickhead and ONCE you had finished penatrating her she vomited all over my bedroom floor"

oli was about to say something back but closed his mouth remembering the situation "i don't remember that.....wait..did it"

chris raised his eyebrows this time "dude you did it was terrible i agree with charlie we should go somewhere else this time" he looked at her and smile which cause her to smile as well,there was something either her or chris had not told me.

"oh please you agree with whatever charlie say-"began oly

"NO i don't stop making the situation awkward" said chris a little bit too fast,i looked at him and raised an eyebrow and chris looked at the ground, was he blushing? there was something he was not telling me.

"errmmm so anyway ...kaz" sais andy looking in my direction obviously trying to break the tension that had now filled the room 

"how about my grandparents house?" said chris who was obviously trying to change the subject.

"where do your grandparents live?" i asked him curioulsy. "oh i'm not really sure what the place is called  but i know the way there,i just thought it might be a change"said chris whiles shrugging his shoulders.

"i dunno man i mean i don't really fancie eating dried up cookies and chilling on a porch with your grandma knitting a scarf i am never going to wear" said oli with a sarcastic tone to him which made us laugh exept for chris."no oli you asshole my grandparents are dead now and left me the house since i used to go down there as a kid every weekend,unlike you i did not spend my weekend trying to fuck girls 24/7" snapped chris this little thing he had towards oli was because of what he said before.

Andy did a awkward cough/choke at what chris said to oli i patterd his back whiles grinning.

"haha thanks kaz.,and i think it's a good idea it's something different to what we always do "

we all agreed that thats the place where we were going to go chris smiled at the disition we had made.

oli simply sighed and said jokingly "alright dude but i swear i never really trust the woods but i mean it man if i get killed out there bye some fucking lunatic i will kill you with my own fucking hands" .chris simply laughed at oli i had a feeling that he had been forgiven but the hing that oli had just said made me think.

"kaz.....hey KAZ you with me?!!!!" 

i snapped out of it and noticed andy looking at me dead in the eyes ,he had such beautiful eyes they where extremly blue you felt like you could get lost in them,i snapped out of it."yeah sorry i'm fine i'm looking forward to it "

andy raised his eyesbrows at me but still had a worried face on this man cared to much for other people "you sure" i nodded smiling to make him believe me. he smiled and let it go.

"RIGHT,so ladies..." said oly facing me and charlie "we shall pick you two up at 9am BE AWAKE i know you to to well"

me and charlie simply nodded but put our middle fingers up at him but he had a point we where NOT morning people.

so after closing ,we went to get something to eat at our local pizza place then said out goodbyes the the guys i began to realize that andy was acting extremly close to me which made me think like he text me that evening.

*you sure you are alright? xxxxxxx*

i smiled i did love him

*yesssssssss batman i am fine :) xxx* 

*alright then well i'm of to bed BE READY IN THE MORNING!!! ;)*xxxx*

"-____- yes whatever dickhead good night*xxxxx

that night me and charlie where packing for our trip we blasted "Suicide Silence" on the cd player whiles we babbled about how much we where looking forward to the trip but the though of what oli said still made me think i jumped at the sound of our favourite song came on.

"hhahaha oh my god you shit yourslef thats supposed to be me ,whats up?" she said 

i simply looked at her with a glum facial expresion and flung a pillow in her direction hitting her on the head"

"HEY DICKHEAD" she screamed at me making me laugh i was actually looking forward to this trip.