smoke & and strange things.

XXXXX Andy's Point Of View Xxxxxxx

As we all began to settle into our new pad for the weekend i began to notice that oli was acting strange,not as in how he is normally strange i mean...strange strange like something was bothering him big time. 

chris was on his guitar whiles charlie was drawing more tattoo disigns in her note book and kaz was reading a book on the old sofa this place had so i dicided to go outside for a cigarrete,i opened  the door to go outside when oli stoped me.

"where are you going?" he said alarmed i blinked twice confused."ermm going out for a cigarrete why...?" oli simply licked his lips and looked towards the forrest as if he had seen something."what,why are you looking outside?what have you seen" i tried to get passed him and he simply shook his head in defence."nothing carry on ignore me i'm just tired i'm going for a nap"he said whiles jogging upstairs.*A nap? oli never takes naps this dude can party forever since when does he sleep during the day* i simply frowned in oli's direction and carried on outside pulling out a cigarrete.I leand on the wooden porch whiles i closed my eyes inhaled then exhaled all the smoke in my mouth,i did this for a few minutes.

*SNAP*

i choked on my smoke which caused me to cough and splutter for a few seconds.*what the fuck was that* i looked alarmed down the footpath that was infront of me and i could have sworn that i had seen something but only for a few minutes,it sounded like a brach breaking as if it had been....stepped on. no that's impossible probably some sort of animal because it was only the 5 of us here and even chris had said that nobody lived here,i had no clue i must have imagined it.

"whatcha doin????" said a voice behind me that made me jump out of my skin i spun round and saw kaz standing there with a grin on her face."holy shit...kaz you scared me" she laughed in my face."who else would it be?" this made me turn round and look towards the deserted footpath once more."no one i guess" i said rubbing the back of my head nervously the last think i wanted to do was tell her my suspicions of that i thought we were not alone in this place and freak her out.

"may i...?" she said whiles reaching for one of my cigarretes this shocked me.

"hey since when did you smoke" i said with my eyebrows raised whiles pulling the packet away from her.she simply smiled "since a week ago"she reached out grabed one and lit it with her own lighter,she inhaled then exhaled like a profesional to be honest this did shock me ,i didn't want her smoking because it was bad for her health and she never did before and she shouldn't now.i kept on watching her repeat the same activity and found it quite attractive even though i knew it was wrong for her to do so i had to be the bigger person ,i grabed the lit cigarrete from her hand and finished it myself she looked at me shocked.

"hey i wasn't done with that!!!" i pulled a smug face "well you have now"

"since when?"she asked crossing her arms together."since now ,i don't want you smoking it's bad for you" i sounded like her father or something she noticed to.

"alright whatever you say ...DAD" she said smilling and walking back in. i rolled my eyes but found myself laughing she was a fun person to be around and again those feelings came rushing back again. i gave out a sigh and followed her inside but as soon as i was about to walk inside i noticed someone in the little window from the old house across the river my heart jumped i blinked and by that time it was gone."what is this fuckery "

"what fuckery"said chris he walked out with charlie by his side those two where incredibly close,they where both holding cigarretes in there hands.

"did you see that"i asked them both but they looked puzzled.

"did we see what?"asked charlie looking weirded out by my shocked tone.

"there!in that house across the river someone was inside it " chris burst out laughing which made me glare at him he did not believe me .

"Andy dude relax no one lives here anymore ,why would they there is practicaly nothing here why would they" he asked smirking "i don't know you tell me" i was getting angry.

"look forget it it might have just been some animal inside that place and you thought you saw someone ,lets go inside it's getting dark and the woods creep me out." said charlie trying to change the subject, i was going to say something esle when i noticed oli in the window up above lookeng in the same direction with a freaked out look on his face.*AHA* he's been acting weird the whole time we have been here i needed to speak to him.

i rushed back inside making my way upto oli's room leaving charlie and chris alone outside.