confessions & screams

XXXxx charlies pov XXXXXX

After Andy's sudden retreat inside the house he left me and a very confused Chris alone outside.

"okay soo that was weird first oli now andy what the fuck is going on"said chris looking at me i just shrugged it was actually quite alarming Andy was the chilled out one most of the time and never really looked deep into situations but this was beggining to creep me out. I was sill facing the direction pointing towards the house Andy had said he had seen somebodybut chris had said nobody lived here.i was beginning to regret coming here.

i suddenly felt a warm hand touch my shoulder it made me jump and then i realized it was chris's hand i didn't bother shrugging him off it was reasuring i smiled at him.

"theres nothing to worry about you know"he said in a whisper matching the vibe that we were in.i simply nodded and bit my bottom lip there WAS something to worry about i just didn't know how to put it into context.so i kept my worries to myself.i got a shiver as it was beginning to get cold outside i then felt chris wrap both of his arms around my waist and pull me into a hug i rested my head on his shoulder and let him hug me."thank you"was the only thing that escaped my lips."it's fine don't worry i mean i am your boyfrien- I mean i'm your friend after all"

was he going to say boyfriend? i pulled away looking into his eyes.

"where you going to say boyfriend" i asked him curiously. chris began to blush extreemly i could tell even if it was dark.

"errmm well i don't know ..i mean NO of course not ,that that there is anything wrong if we did date i mean i can't date you,I MEAN if you wanted to date i think you're pretty i mean urrrrggghhhhhh FUCK" chris was babbling and mixing his words and i began to smile was he trying to tell me something?

he simply sighed then said "look charlie i have to tell you something"

my eyes widend and i began blushing what was he going to say i tried to act cool about it."yep i'm all ears"the scrolled to myself *what the fuck charlie i said act cool"

"errm well this isn't easy snd umm i was going to say umm i'm kind of in lo-"

chris was cut of by s sudden scream from inside the house was that kaz?

chris took this moment to run inside and to see what was going on as we got inside we saw Andy and Oli running down the stairs both yelling her name.

"KAZ WHERE ARE YOU"yelled andy

"KAZ DON'T FUCK WITH ME NOW THIS IS NOT FUNNY"yelled oli trying to keep up with andy. we where all yelling her name and we founf her in the main room with her back turned to us she was trembling.

"whats wrong why where you screa-" i was cut off by the horrific sight infron of us the made the words not come out of my mouth.