cries

XXXXxxxx oli's point of view XXXXxxxx

this was it,this was it this was the day it ends for us 5.NO,it can't be sick bastard.

i punched the stearing wheel out of stress the gripped my hair it hurt by the amount i was pulling on it.andy was biting his nails in frustraition chris was cursing.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"

"look get out of the car and get back inside it's the safest place until we think of something to do"

said kaz who had not spoken in ages.i nodded in agreement and looked at everyone else.

"right at the count of three again?"they all nodded and held onto the door handles ready for my comant.

"right 1.......2...............3 GO" as we flung open our doors and ran inside opened the door and slammped it shut.

"what now?" ask a trembling charlie.

XXXXXxxxx CHARLIE SPOINT OF VIEW xxxxXXXXXX

We where all stood in the living room trembling and not knowing what to do i was stearing at oli who was in thinking mode.

"so what now"i reapeted myself.

oli spun round and looked at us all.

"we had to take this fucker out ourselves,he's out trying to kill us for no reason and we ARE leaving this place alive"

we all looked at him.

"so what's your plan"said Andy he was determind.

oli looked about the living room and found some sharp objects,he found a knife in the top drawer for himself, a kitchen knife for Andy and a metal pole for chris he handed them out to them and left me and kaz just standing there waiting for our tools

"where's ours?"said kaz slightly confused. oli took a deep breath the walked up to us both ,he put down his weapon and grabbed us both by our arms and it actually hurt and he began draging us the stairs i was not having any of this.

"hey HEY what the fuck are you doing"i shouted trying to break free.

oli did not let loose his grin and he simply answerd

"you two are not getting involved in this situation you are going to go into your room lock the door and STAY there ok?not even if you hear something or anything you stay there"

was this guy on crack

kaz burst out laughing.

"yes of course sir anything you say sir....BULLSHIT we are not staying in a room whiles you 3 fight this fucker not in a million years.

oli stopped dragging us and looked at us both frowning.

"this is no time for a disgusion you two are going AND THATS FINAL"

i was furious was he being serious?did he expect me and kaz to fucking hide whiles the 3 of them risked there lives to protect ou?he was out of his fucking mind 

"HA YEAH RIGHT THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT THIS IS HAPPENI-"

*SMASH*

we all froze then looked towards the kitchen and with nothing but a *click* the whole power went out.

"CHARLIE KAZ ,OLI WHERE ARE YOU" i could tell it was chris.

i the felt oli's hand drag me again up the staris .

"NO STOP IT OLIVER STOP FUCK OFF NOW" i shouted at him.

"STOP STRUGGLING BOTH OF YOU ,YOU HAVE TO GO NOW"

"CHARLIE KARINA JUST GO NOW!!!!!" me and kaz froze and looked at each other then realized it was chris and andy yelling up at us.

this made me shake how dare they yell like that i looked at a dark oli then whipped my arm free then ran upstairs not saying anything

"CHARLIE WHAT THE FU-" began kaz trying to keep up

"no lets just go the fucking idiots thinking they can handle the situation then fucking let them"

as me and kaz where on the top floor we heard yells from downstairs and suddenly all my anger vanished and turned into fear

oli,andy and chris where being attacked and all that we heard was smashing banging and yells fro the botto mof the step .

"KAZ CHARLIE JUST....GO HIDE NOW!!!!" Yelled chris 

me and kaz without thinking ran into a room and i ran to the bed ,kaz slammed the door shut the n locked it .she spun round and slumped to the ground with both of her eyes held in her palms i then heard quiet sobs from her my mouth began to tremble and i felt my eyes water.

i simply walked up to her and sat next to her,we both still heard faint screams from outside the door and i began singing to drain the noise.

then all of the sudden the noises stoped.