Meetings

"And action" whispered the director.
I recited my lines perfectly and we did that scene about 5 more times, and then we were done for the day.
"Good job, I love how you work hard, no wonder you won 2 Oscar awards already." The director says.
"Haha thanks, but I just love to act so I'm just happy to be a part in this movie." I say.
"I'm happy to hear that" the director says.
My phone buzzes in my pocket, and it's my makeup girl.
"Come to the dressing room, I'm in a hurry, I need to remove your makeup."
I tell the director that I have to go.
I come to the dressing room and Lindsey's waiting. She removes my makeup and leaves. I decide to go to a Starbucks and drink some coffee and have some dinner. I call my security guard and he comes to pick me up with my ride.
I order some coffee and a sandwich. Usually, I'm sitting on my phone and scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. Nothing really that serious. So I just doodle in my notebook, rehearse some of my lines for tomorrow's scenes, and just eat. I see some paps so I just wave at them. They take some pictures and then my security guard asks them to leave. As I'm finishing up my coffee, a feel someone's presence in front of me, I look up and I pretty much loose my mind. Calum freakin Hood is standing right in front of me. If you didn't know, yes I am a world wide famous actress, but I still fan girl over 5sos everyday. And Calum Hood is standing right in front of me.
Before I say anything, as if I even could, Calum speaks up,
"Umm hi, can I have like a picture with you?"
Ummm what? He, him, CALUM HOOD just asked for a picture with me??
"Uhh sure, yeah that'd be great."
I stand up and he takes his phone out, he first takes a selfie, and then, He asks my security guard to take a picture of us.
"Do you want to have dinner with me and my mates?"
"Uhh sure."
He leads me to 5sos. Omg, the Guys I have been fan girling  ever since I was a teenager. These guys helped me when I didn't feel like anything at all. They inspired me to work hard for my dreams. And oh my gosh, calum hood just asked if I wanted to have dinner with them. What is my life even?
"Oh my gosh, hi! We love you so much. Like we're your biggest fans. You're such a good actress." Luke, Michael, and Ashton say at the same time.
"Uhh hi, yeah umm, I also love your guys' music."
"WHAT?!? You? The Jane Fwain? YOU LIKE OUR MUSIC? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?" Michael yells.
He's understanding everything that's going on in my head.
"Well do you want to sit down and have dinner?" Asked Ashton.
"Umm sorry, I'd love to, but tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:00 am to be at the set, because we're filming a lot tomorrow, but I'd love to have dinner some time later. We could schedule a time or.."
"It's so cool that you act in movies and stuff, and of course it's fine if you can't have dinner tonight, but we will definitely set up a day where we can hang out and stuff." Ashton says.
"Yeah that would be amazing" I say. "Okay gotta go. Sorry bye! Nice meeting you guys!"
"Yeah bye! Thanks for the picture!" Calum yells.
I hear Calum whisper to the boys, "She's so beautiful."
"And she's really nice" Michael says.
"I'd love to get to know her better." Luke says.
And that, is how I met the guys of my life.

A.N.
This is my first fan fic so thanks for the people that actually read it. I hope everyone enjoys this story, and sorry I'm such a bad writer.