House tour

As we walked over to my house, Calum asked,
"Is this your house or are you renting it?"
"Uhh it's my house, I bought it a while ago, when I moved here."
"Oh, when did you move here?" Ashton asked.
"Umm I think about three or four years ago."
"Oh, wow, cool."
"So this is it." I said.
I could tell the boys were amazed.
My house is a big white mansion that I stumbled across when I moved to LA. I bought it from one of my friends that moved to Miami or something. I loved it because it was huge, and it had a swimming pool and a hot tub.
"Wow it's so big!" Michael said.
"Yeah I like big houses, shall we come in?"
They all nodded in agreement.
"So this is my living room, and there's my kitchen, my fridge has literally everything you want because I have a maid who buys everything that I ask for, and there are chips and different types of snacks in this shelf. Oh and the popcorn is right here. And you can just pop that in the microwave and it'll be ready. The coffee machine is right here, but I get coffee from Starbucks delivered to me every morning, so you don't really need to make it." I say as I give them a tour of my house. "And all of you will have your own rooms, Michael, you'll have this one, Luke you'll have the one on the right side of Michael, Ashton, you'll have the room that's on the left side of Michael. And Calum, you'll have the one closest to me. Y'all can always trade if you want."
They all step into their rooms and then I hear the screams. I hear Michaels first.
"OH MY GOSH! HOW?!?"
I then hear footsteps and his door opens up. He runs to me,
"HOW IN THE FREAKIN WORLD CAN YOU HAVE THIS COOL OF A HOUSE?!? THERES LIKE A TV AND A PLAY STATION AND ALL THE FIFAS! OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!!"
"Haha yeah umm okay sure. Hope you like it? I'm not really in to video games because I'm not good at them, so I just asked some of the YouTube gamers to tell me which ones to buy."
"Wow, Jane, did you really know that we were coming?"
"Haha no, on our way home I contacted some of my helpers that no one really knows about. They help me do stuff and get things ready if I'm in a hurry. They're like my invisible group, that helps me out, like a lot."
"Man, we need one of those." Ashton says.
Ashton has some wicked drum sets and such in his room. Luke has a bunch of penguins and guitars. Some acoustic, some electric. And Calum has like video games and bass guitars. A lot of them.
I know, I'm pretty proud of my help group too. They are the best.
"Wow thanks Jane, it's so kind of you to do this for us, we'd be fine just sleeping on the couch really." Luke says.
"Oh nah, I wouldn't be able to live if you had to sleep on the couch or the floor. Everything has to be perfect. If anythings wrong, please tell me, I'll be glad to help."
"Thanks so much, Jane. We really appreciate it." Ashton says.
"Well you're anyways gonna live here for a year, might as well live in a nice place."
They all engulf be me in a big group hug and say thanks.
"So are you guys hungry or do you want to do something?"
"Dinner sounds pretty good." Michael says.
"Umm okay, yeah sure, I hope you like Italian food."
"Mmmm yes, that's the best." Ashton says, and they all nod in agreement.
"Um okay, let's just sit down, because my maid is done cooking. And I think it's lasagna on the menu. I'm not sure."
Then the maid comes out and as I predicted, it was lasagna. And some salads and such.
We ate until we couldn't breathe. But it was still a very awkward meal, because Ashton and Michael were doing most of the talking and Calum and Luke were just kinda quiet. 
"I'm gonna go to sleep because I woke up really early toady, and it's 12:30 am. So I'm gonna head off. Y'all can watch or play video games in your rooms. Or you could watch a movie in the living room if you want. Feel free to eat anything at any time. Good night!" I say.
"Good night!" They all said.
As I was walking up the stairs I heard Michael say,
"Why did she do this for us? She barely even knows us."
"Yeah I know, but I guess she's really nice in that sense, but she didn't really talk that much during dinner. Maybe she's not comfortable with living with four boys in her house." Ashton says.
"Nah I think she's fine. She's probably really tired, that's all." Luke says.
Well, I guess I'll have to be really jolly and happy tomorrow. Because, really, I'm their number one fan, how in the world could I not be happy to live with these dorks that pretty much took over my teenage years?

A.N.
Hope you liked this chapter, it was super fun to write. Don't worry, everything is still yet to come.