The Date

After Calum and I had our little conversation, our publicists came in.
"Have you decided yet?" Lauren asked.
Pfft, like we actually had a choice.
"Yes. We will be umm dating." Calum stated.
"Right. Well now that you have decided that, we need to tell you more in depth of what you have to do." Brian said.
Wut? What else is there to do?
"You will need to be seen outside together. A lot. Calum, you have to take her out to dinner and breakfast and lunch. You have to go to cafes together, and you have to go shopping together. So pretty much what you do right now, by yourself, you'll have to do together. Don't forget, whenever the paps are around, you need to be calling each other babe, or any other nicknames that you have to call each other."
Well, I'm guessing that being in a relationship won't be as easy as I thought.

--------------------------------------
After the meeting, we were forced to have dinner together. And calum told me that we were going to a fancy restaurant because that's what Brian told him to do. So I had to come home and change. I put on a black, long sleeved dress, that went all the way down and covered my feet. I wore Black, sparky high heels and my make up was a smoky eye type of look. I was ready for my date with Calum Hood. Ok, fan girl moment. AHHH. Ok chill Jane, just keep your chill. I still can't believe this is happening but calm down. I walked down and I saw Calum, all dressed up in a nice, all black tuxedo.
ERMYGOSH!!
Keep calm. Jane. Keep calm. Don't freak out. I had to steady my breathing before coming up to calum.
"You're looking very nice." He said.
Don't blush.
"Thanks, you do too." I say.
"Shall we?" He asks, taking my hand and leading me to our limo.
"We shall." I say.
When we arrive at the restaurant, there are, of course, paps everywhere. Well I can't hide my face, that's for sure. We made sure that people saw that our hands were linked together and that well, we're dating. We tried to make it look like we didn't want the paps to see this, but we did. They were asking questions such as,
"Are you and Calum officially dating?"
"How are you feeling with Calum?"
"How long has this dating been going on?"
Calum and I didn't say anything. We finally went inside the restaurant and say down at a table. It's looked really nice. I never went to really expensive restaurants before, well I mean at least with my boyfriend, because my other boyfriend hates going to nice places because he said that I was spending too much money on him. Well, we broke up.
A waiter comes by and hands us the menu. I'm staring at all these choices and literally have no idea what to get. All I see is the word lasagna and I decide to get that. I love lasagna.
"Have you decided what you want To get?" Calum asks.
"Umm yeah, I think I'll get the lasagna."
"Mm that sounds good. I'll probably get that too."
Just then, the waiter comes and asks for our order. After he leaves, Calum says,
"You are literally the first girl that I have ever gone out with, that didn't order a salad."
"Haha, I probably should, but I love food so that would be impossible." I say.
"What about when you're acting. I heard that some actors like need to go on special diets an stuff to look like their character. Did you ever have to do that?"
"Yeah, I mean of course, but it's like a time of torture. For this one movie, I was only allowed to eat one Apple a day and drink water. I pretty much died when I had to do that."
"Oh my gosh, that must've been painful." He says.
"It was."
We ate, and just chitchatted about our careers, and got to know each other better. He and I actually have a bit in common. Like he loves mint chocolate chip ice cream, ad so do I. He also adores dogs, and I love them too. We both love spaghetti. We like the same music and colors and just everything.
After we eat, I'm so full.
"Well tomorrow, you have a pretty busy day, and so do I. Let's head on home, shall we?" He asks.
"Right. That would be good."
We drive home and off course there are paps waiting for us at my house. Ughh they're so annoying. We just wave them off and head inside.
"Thank you or coming with me on a date." He says, bowing as he does so.
"And thank ye for inviting me." I say whilst curtsying.
I went up to my room and just collapsed on the bed.

I just had a friggin date with Calum Hood.

And I hope y'all enjoyed. There will be so much more details during the date later. I just wanted to show that they are just faking for now, and nothing's really that serious, but she still thinks it's so special. Ahh but I hope you guys don't hate my writing. Thanks for reading again. Please vote and comment! Ily.