Flashback.

"Jane, Jane, wake up, you need to get up. Please, please wake up, please. Don't leave. Wake up."
"What's going on?"
My hands are bruised, my arms are bruised, my face feels bruised, in fact my whole body feels bruised. Someone's crying next to me.
They are sad tears. Tears of sorrow.
"Who, what is h-happening?" I can barely talk.
More crying. And now it seems like a whole room is crying. Many many people are crying. Why? What happened? I look at my wrists. Now I know. They were bleeding. Scars coming up and down my arms. Some are healing. Some are still bleeding. No, no not again. I didn't do it again. No, no, please someone help me. Someone help! The crying stops. No one is there. But my wrists are still bleeding. Now I'm in a room. All alone. There are no doors. No windows. Nothing. Just walls. And my wrists. They're still bleeding. I'm screaming for help. I can't breathe. Someone is here with me .
"Hello?"
Instead of a reply, my hands, my legs, and my mouth are tied up. No. No please. I see a fist coming at me. A big hand. A mans hand. It's huge. It hits me everywhere. No. I'm begging for him to stop. But no. He Picks me up, and throws me into a wall. I don't understand why I'm not unconscious. I try to force myself to become unconscious.
No.
I see all of this. How my body is bleeding. It's blue and purple.
"Stop! Please stop."
A gun. A gun is in the room. Nothing else. Just a gun and walls. I look at my body. I'm bruised. Pretty much more than bruised. I'm blue, purple, red, black, I'm almost dead. My wrists are even worse than they were before.
No ones here. No one cares.
But now, I'm in a room where there are many people. The gun is still in my hand. Everyone's watching. They all seem to see me. But they don't see the bruises. They don't see anything. They think I'm fine. No one comes up to ask if I'm okay. No one even thinks about me. Everyone's busy with their own thoughts.
The gun.
I remember the gun. Well if no one cares then I guess I'll kill myself. I bring the gun to my head. I think about how no one cares. Right when I'm about to pull the trigger, I hear someone say,
"It's okay. Come. Please don't. Listen."
I hear music. Music in the background. It's a familiar song:
"Everybody's got their demons
Even wide awake or dreaming,
I'm the one who ends up leaving,
Make it okay."
It was jet black heart by 5sos.
The song, it it made me understand what was going on.
The man who was beating me up was my demon.
And no one cared. People saw what I was going through but no one cared.
The lyrics, they were so true. I lay down and started crying.
The song was becoming louder and louder, which meant it was coming closer and closer.
The song was blasting in my ears.
I heard it and kept crying and crying.
Why? Why am I here? Why does no one care?
Right when I'm about to completely break, four hands lift me up. They
whisper in my ear,
"It's gonna be okay. Keep listening."

A.N.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
OMG this was the best chapter that I've written so far.
If you were wondering who the four hands were.
*whispers*
5sos!
Duh. But yeah it was Jane when she was like a teenager and she felt like she was broken and no one cared about her. But then, 5sos came, and they like helped her live, and be more alive, and not kill herself.
So yeah, I wrote this because I know 5sos wants to have this kind of impact on people. And in some cases they do.
I'll be updating soon again.
Hope you enjoyed!
Please comment and stuff if you're liking it so far or if I should change something.
Thanks for reading again!