chapter four

Meghan's POV
I sat in my room, thinking about the dream about I had last night.
"Super weird dream last night." I texted Charlie.
"What was it?????" Charlie replied almost instantly.
"You and Emmy were together and you broke up and stuff and she hid in the woods and I found secrets in her journal" I texted back.
"That's ridiculous" he texted.
"You wanna come over today? My mom, dad, and Ryan are going to be at a ceremony or something" I texted.
"Sure. How about 2:00" he replied.
"Yeah".
I stopped texting him. I repeated the words in Emmys journal over and over in my head.
I know it was just a dream, but it seems real. So real I can't even imagine it not being a dream. I kept believing something in that journal was real. There was only five more minutes till two o'clock. I quickly got ready and cleaned up my room. For some reason, my mom didn't like Charlie. Every time I talked about him she changes the subject, or just acts suspicious.

She just hates you and your life

I slapped my head as hard as I could. There's this voice in my head, telling me things that aren't true, but are they. That's the question. But are they true? He's never told me. He'll never go away until I figure it out.
*knock knock*
I ran down the stairs and into the living room, where the door was. I opened it and saw Charlie. Jeans and a leather jacket on. Cool.
"Come in".
He walked in and looked around. This was a by awkward for the both of us, since it was our first time seeing each other out of school. He jogged up the stairs, entering my room. I followed after him.
"So what've you been doing?" I stuttered.
"Nothing really, just texting you and running errands for my mom" he replied.
"Shouldn't she be doing that?" I said, regretting it.
"She's a- never mind" he replied, and put his head down.
"Well, I've been kind of doing the same thing".
He nodded and still had his head down. I brushed it off, but I was still curious.
We talked for about an hour, sometimes laughed because of our scientific jokes, and inside jokes about the cool people at school.  He stopped laughing all of the sudden, and looked up at me with a smile.
"I've been meaning to tell you something" he mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.
"What is it?" I said, still laughing a bit.
"Promise not to punch me in the face" he said nervously.
"I'd never do that. Tell me" I replied with my hand on his shoulder.
"I think I- I think" he stuttered.
I nodded towards him, and he spoke out the three words.
"I love you".
I was extremely shocked at this. In my head I was screaming with excitement, but on the outside I was speechless, with a pale face. Never meaning to tell him, but I loved him so much. Even when we were just meeting. I mean, he's amazing.
"I knew you wouldn't understand" he mumbled, and looked down at the bed again.
I lifted his chin, and saw a tear forming in his eye.
"Charlie, I do understand. I've liked you since I saw you char, I love you".
He smiled brightly at me. I smiled back, fireworks going off inside me. We both laughed a little staring at each other. Finally, he kissed me. Everything felt amazing right then. It was like I was taking a trip away from reality. We both got up, still kissing. He pushed me against the wall, kissing me more passionately. I wrapped my legs around him. I ran my hands through his hair. Our kisses intensified every second. I dug my nails into his neck, causing him to moan a bit in pain. I pulled his face more closer to me. He started to kiss my neck, but then I heard a knock on the door. He quickly let me down.
"Meg honey! Are you home?" My mom yelled.
"Go into the closet!" I whispered to Charlie.
Classic me, having him hide in the closet.
I heard footsteps come towards my room. Charlie shut the door to the closet closed right before my parents and sibling walked in.
"Everything okay honey?" My dad said.
"Yeah, everything's great" I replied.
They nodded and closed the door. I took a breath of relief.
"They gone yet?" I heard Charlie from inside the closet.
"Yeah, you can come out now".
There was no answer. I went to the door and opened it. Charlie popped out and grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately. I kicked the door closed behind me. Last thing I remember saying is, "I love you char."
-----------------
Hey guys!
New random chapter here. Hoped all of you guys liked it. What will happen next??????
~Delaney