Chapter nine

Charlie's POV
what the actual hell am I seeing right in front of me. I opened the door, and there Meghan was, making out with Brian, and he was half naked.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL."
"Char, it's not what you think!" Meghan said, pushing away from Brian.
"I THINK IT IS! YOUR FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!"
"Charlie, no I'm not! I can explain everything!" Meghan said, tears in her eyes.
"No Meghan. We're done. Completely done."
I stormed out of the room.
Meghan's POV
Time skip to a day later
By now I had almost killed myself. A knife always laid on my bathroom sink, but I never chose to use it. Never. I had been crying for a day, with no food water or sleep. Crying was all I did. I cried and slammed by head against the wall all day, telling myself, "why did I have to let him go?"
The door suddenly opened. The door opening reminded me of Charlie's face when he walked in. It made me cry even harder.
"Whoever the hell you are, get out!" I yelled.
I wiped my tears with a tissue, but they just kept coming.
"It's Brian, Meg."
Brian entered the room, and looked down at the floor.
"Why the hell are you here? You ruined my life." I said, tearing up more.
"I just wanted to apologize, for what i did."
My anger took me over.
I got up and pulled him towards me with his shirt. I started yelling at him.
"WELL LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME! WELL, YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I LOST THE ONE I LOVED! YOU RUINED ALL OF ME! YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED! NOT ME!" I screamed.
I punched him hard in the face.
My anger went away. I looked at my fists, bloody. Brian was unconscious on the floor, his body hunched over of the floor.
"What've I done?" I said, I started crying again.
"WHAT'VE I DONE!"
Charlie's POV
I slammed my head against the wall.
"WHY DID I LET HER GO! WHY CHARLES!" I screamed at myself.
I was a mess, I was tired. I was hungry. I was thirsty. I chose not to eat, sleep or drink. I lost my Meghan, and she's not coming back.
"Why?!"
"Wtf! Charlie what are you doing!" Mikaela yelled.
She looked at my house. Alcohol everywhere, and mostly barf. And how I looked.
"Mikaela get the hell out of my house." I said.
"CHARLIE! WHAT'VE YOU DONE THE PAST TWO DAYS!"
I ignored her.
"Kelli! Get in here now!" Mikaela yelled.
"What the fuck!" Kelli gasped.
The ambulance arrived.
Everything became blurry.
Than,
Black
--------------
Hey guys!
Short chapter. I'm kind of out of good ideas. Hope you all liked the update though! Love all of you! 😘😊
Xoxoxo Delaney