Chapter eleven

Meghan's POV
three months later
Now it was Halloween. Brian and me had been together for three months, and I had enjoyed it. We both were invited to a huge Halloween party held by the coolest person we knew, Parker. He was hot, but I couldn't get him anyway. Matter of fact, it's ten o'clock at night and Brian and me are driving to the party now.
A bunch of trick-or-treaters roamed the streets, picking up candy wherever they found it. I could hear the party's music we were so close.
"Let's go Meg." Brian said as he helped me out of the car.
We entered the house, and sweaty teenagers and twenty-one year olds where dancing with tequila in their hands.
"This is the place." I joked.
Brian went off with some other people. I didn't really know anyone here, so I just leaned against the wall in the corner. I sighed, hoping this would end soon. Suddenly, I heard someone talk.
"Hey hot stuff."
It turned out to be Parker. He leaned against the wall next to me.
"Excuse me?" I replied.
Wait, Meg. He's the coolest guy, dont do this to him.
"I mean, how are you doing Parker?"
"Hey, I don't have anyone with me to this party and everyone's gettin someone, and you look like your hot. What do you say come with me?" Parker said in his handsome voice.
I just stared at him for a second.
Screw it
"Sure."
He nodded and grabbed my hand. He led me to a room upstairs and locked the door.
"Um, what are you doing?" I asked.
He shushed me.
He pushed me up against the wall.
Screw it once again
I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me softly.
Neater than Brian's kiss, at least
I kissed him back.
Brian's POV (very very very short)
I was trying to find Meghan, but she didn't turn up. I finally opened the door to one room, and there she was, with Parker, half naked.
"WHAT."
I didn't feel the need to cuss for some reason.
"I can explain, Brian!" Meghan said.
"Your drunk, dude." Parker said.
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed at him.
Meghan's POV
I'm busted. I started sobbing and ran out of the room. Brian ran after me, but I ran faster. I got to the car, but it was locked. I ran all the way back to our house.
---------------------
Hey guys!
Sorry this is not very good. I tried to make it Halloween like. But happy Halloween everybody!! Love you all! 😘☺️
Xoxo Delaney