Chapter ten

Meghan's POV
I woke up in the hospital. I was in a chair in a hospital room. I saw a pale body on the hospital bed. Once my vision was unblinded, I saw it was Brian. All I remembered was punching him in the face. My head throbbed and my ankle cried in pain. I attempted to walk, but I fell. I couldn't walk on my broken ankle (of course).
"Meg." I heard a faint voice say.
Brian was on his side now, looking at me. His face was a huge bruise basically. I could only remember him, and my punch towards him, and his lips. I couldn't remember anything else.
"Brian, what's going on?" I asked.
"I don't know, Meghan." He replied.
His heart monitor was slow.
"Fuck." I mumbled as I tried to get up but fell again.
"I hope you can forgive me," Brian said.
What the hell is he talking about?
I stopped thinking since it made my head hurt more.
"Forgive you about what?"
He smiled a bit, and shook his head.
"Never mind. But, all in saying is, are we still together?" Brian said.
I couldn't remember any lips on mine accept for his, so I agreed.
"Why wouldn't we be?"
I felt a sharp pain there, saying it, in the back of my head. Memories are starting to fade back, and fade away.
I could here a small "yes" from Brian.
I didn't care, obviously.
All I asked in the first place was "what was going on?" And he brought me into this!
I tried to stop thinking. My head throbbing made my eyelids heavy.
"Brian." I said.
He nodded.
"I don't think I can get up."
Charlie's POV
I sat there in the corner of the hospital room. The room was dark, and I couldn't see anything. I was alone. That means I was allowed to think, let everything out. Thoughts swarmed my mind. I put my hands over my face. My thoughts were detailed, and were all about my life, and what's happened.
Meghan, I can't remember her. All I can remember is her name.
I'm never going to get through this, I'm going to be cured then I'm going to do the same thing.
I should just put myself out of my misery- NO, Charles.
I can't I can't
Charles, stop. I know you can get through this.
The feeling of lips on mine is still there-Charles, STOP
What do I do when I get out of here? Just, sit there and rot?
Nobody cares about me........NO, there's so many people who love you.
I CANT

I CANT
i stopped thinking for a second. The lights were turned on, and a familiar face was glued onto a person in front of me. It was Mikaela, my sister.
My sister. See, Charles. She loves you.
"How do you feel?" Mikaela asked, kneeling down beside me and feeling my head.
"I'm fine, Mikaela. I just wanted to be alone."
Damnit Charles. She's trying to help you. And you make her feel bad?!
"Oh, then I'll go." She said.
She turned back towards me.
"I almost forgot to tell you the news...."
She looked sad.
"What?" I replied.
"Um- our family is moving....away from you." Mikaela mumbled.
I was shocked. My family wanted to leave me?
"What?"
"We agreed that we can't be around you anymore, it's to much. I'm sorry, char."
"No, Mikaela, you can't leave me! I need you here!" I cried.
"We're leaving now, Charlie. It's now or never. I hope I'll see you again." Mikaela said before turning her head away and walking out.
"You can't!" I yelled before she shut the door.
Alone, now.
--------------------
Hey guys!
New chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed the update. I'm not going to wait another week to update this again. Love you all! 😘☺️
Xoxo Delaney