Chapter five

Charlie's POV (very very very short)
I woke up at 1:00 am. Meghan was asleep on the floor next to me. I got a piece of paper and wrote on it.
Dear Meghan,
I had to leave early. I'll see you definitely today, or tomorrow.
~Charlie
I stuck the note on her closet door. I quietly exited the home.
Meghan's POV
I woke up. It was nine in the morning. I dragged myself up onto the bed. I saw something on my closet door. It was a note. I grabbed it and read right off it. I smiled. It was from Charlie. I put the note down. I remembered last night. I remember his cold lips on mine. Amazing. I also kept thinking about that dream I had. I know, it was just a dream. But. It. Was. To. Real.
"Honey, are you awake in there?" I heard my mom say.
"Yeah."
She walked in and sat down next to me. She held my hand tight. A tear dropped down her face.
"What's wrong mom?" I asked.
She sobbed just right there. She held my hand. What was she trying to do.
"Mom, what's going on?" I said nervously.
"Your brother." She sobbed.
"What about Ryan?" I replied, even more nervous.
"He- he went out with a friend and- and- got in a car- accident." My mom sobbed.
"What? No it can't be true mom. Mom, tell me it's not true!" I said, starting to sob myself.
"He's almost dead Meg. There's no way to tell you." My mom sobbed.
"No no no no no no no no no no no!" I sobbed.
I ran out into the living room. Dad wasn't there. I felt tears all down my face. I saw some cops outside.
"Where is the hospital Ryan Trainor went to?!" I screamed.
"St. Mary's" one of the cops replied.
I got in my mom's SUV and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.
At the hospital......
I ran into the hospital. I sprinted to the desk.
"Ryan Trainor." I sobbed.
"Room forty seven."
I nodded and sprinted as fast as I could to that room. I opened the door to room forty seven. I saw a doctor writing on his clipboard. I went to the tissue box and wiped my smeared mascara off. There, I saw the dying Ryan. His face was pale. He had bruises and cuts everywhere. The doctor didn't seem to mind me going near him. I knelt down and held his hand.
"Ryan." I whispered.
Suddenly, I felt him grasp my hand back. I held it tight. I heard the heart monitor get slower and slower. After about two minutes, the monitor stopped beeping. He was dead.
Charlie's POV
I headed back to Meghan's house. I forgot my jacket. As I pulled up, I saw cops scavenging the area. I brushed it off and knocked on the door to Meghan's house. There was no answer. I put my hand on the knob and noticed it was locked. I opened it and walked in. There were tissues every where. Some blood was stained on the floor.
"What the hell." I whispered.
"Charlie!" I heard someone yell.
I looked over at the couch. Meghan's mom sat on the floor. She was pale and had puffy red eyes. She was rocking back and forth.
"What the hell is going on here?" I asked.
"Go to St. Mary's hospital. Meghan is there. Also, tell her that her father- is dead." She said.
I had some tears in my eyes because of this. I arrived at the hospital. I ran to the desk.
"Ryan Trainor." I said.
"Room forty seven."
I nodded and ran to room forty seven. I stopped at the first hallway. I saw a person lying there, curled up in a ball. I saw her golden locks of hair and I knew it was Meghan. I ran to her and knelt beside her.
"Charlie." She said, while looking up at me.
"It's okay Meg."
I wrapped my arms around her and she dug her head into my chest.
"My father and brother are dead." She sobbed quietly.
"It's okay Meghan. I promise you we will get through this. Together."
-----------------------------------
Hey guys!
New chapter here! Hope all liked it. I wanted to make kind of a dramatic chapter this time. I'll make a happy one next time. Love all who are reading!
Xoxoxo Delaney