Chapter six

Meghan's POV
"Ready Meghan?" The therapist, dr. Joseph, said to me.
"I really don't need this." I said to Charlie.
"Meghan, just today. You know your mom knows your emotions aren't the same right now."
"They're not. My dad and brother died. Do you think I'm just gonna be a little bit sad or mad?"
"I understand that. But your mom will not let you go near me again if I don't listen to her. And plus, she's going through more than you with this, so just bare through it." Charlie said with a frown before he left.
"So, ms. Trainor, you have a problem I see." Dr. Joseph said.
"I would like to tell you, Dr. Joseph but I don't think you need to know." I sighed, knowing that was insulting.
"I know your mad. You can talk to me."
This was really weird since I've never been in contact with this person at. All.
I just wish I was talking to Charlie. He understands me. Not this creepy therapist.
"I'm sorry, but I will just leave." I said awkwardly.
"You can't leave Meg."
"What did you just say?" I warned.
The door was locked.
"Talk to me." Dr Joseph said with a grim smile.
Charlie's POV
I honestly was worried about Meghan. I wish I was with her, she would be talking to me. That doctor is freaky. Not only that, but I figured out the doctor used to be, well, insane himself.
After thirty minutes of Meghan being gone, I couldn't take it anymore. I drove to the office.
Time skip
I walked up to the desk and asked for Meghan Trainor. They wrote me down and on the waiting list.
"You can go wait by the office she's in, If you would like." The attendant said.
I nodded and walked towards the office. I waited near the door. Finally, Meghan walked out, she looked out of breath.
"Charlie. We must leave now." She said nervously.
She grabbed my arm and led me back to the car.
We drove in the car. We stopped at a spot light. Meghan was giving me directions.
"Turn right." She said.
I immediately remembered her house was to the left.
"That's not the way to your house," I exclaimed.
"Trust me Charlie. Just turn right."
I turned right. I saw the Hilton hotels from a mile away.
"Turn on st. Marie street." She said.
That was the way to the Hilton hotels.
"Meghan, I'm serious. Where are you directing me?" I asked nervously.
"Please, Charlie. This is what we need to do."
She told me to pull into the parking lot for the Hilton hotel. She got out and signaled me to follow after her.
Meghan's POV
I knew Charlie was confused. I knew he was nervous about where I was leading him. I was only doing this because I received a text from my mom. It was horrifying as hell.
"Meghan. Get the hell out of this place. Far away. It's for your own good. They're coming for us." The text said.
It sounded like it was straight out of a horror movie. I needed to go somewhere safe. First thing that comes to mind, Hilton hotels.
"I'm serious Meghan! Where are we going?" Charlie said.
"Please Charlie! You. Need. To. Trust. Me." I replied.
I went up to the desk and got a room. It was room 47. I led Charlie up to it and opened the door. I locked the door behind me.
"I'm serious Meg," he said.
I showed him the text. I heard him gasp a bit under his breath.
"Now are you not confused?" I asked with relief.
"Yeah." He mumbled.
He laid down on the bed.
"This is freaky." Charlie sighed.
"We're going to have to live here till my mom says we can come back." I said with a frown.
"Like we can afford that," Charlie sighed again.
I nodded and sat on the bed beside him.
"I love you Charlie. And I won't stop loving you." I said to him.
He sat up.
"I can't stop loving you." He replied.
We both laughed for a minute.
He looked at me and kissed me passionately. A rush of relief went through me.
"It will be okay Meg."
------------------------
Hey guys!
New chapter here! Intense chapter again. I'll be taking requests for next chapter so if you have anything you want in the next chapter comment down below. Love all who are reading!
Xoxo Delaney