Chapter 15

Meghan was surprised so much by this, Charlie wanted her back.

"Babe, I hope you can take me back. "

"I could always wait for you, Charlie. "

Meghan gave Charlie a slight kiss on the cheek.

"Before we get back together again, I think we should talk. "

"What about Meg? "

Meghan wanted to get this clear with Charlie.

"Charlie, I don't want to keep going through this, just you and me parting ways. Then getting back together? It's stressful for me. "

"What are you trying to say? "

"I want to say is, if we break up one more time, it should be official. We shouldn't put eachother through this. We can't be high school sweethearts forever. "

"Meghan, "

"Do you promise me? Charlie? "

"I don't know how I could ever separate from you forever. "

Meghan hated to tell Charlie this. But it needed to be done.

" I promise, anything for you Meghan. "

Meghan nodded and gave him a hug.

Suddenly, Mikaela walked inside with some flowers.

"Just to celebrate your never ending love. "
She said with excitement.

Meghan and Charlie looked at eachother, knowing what they just talked about.

"Why do you look so down? " Mikaela asked.

"It's nothing Mik. "

Charlie's voice trailed off, leaving him speechless.

'Why did I tell this to him? I know he's devastated, and I shouldn't have done that. ' Meghan thought to herself.

"Oh, okay then. If you seem like that.. Maybe I should leave. "

"You don't have to Mikaela, " Charlie replied to her.

"No, it's okay. Work things out. "

She left.

"Well, I guess people think we aren't happy with eachother. " Meghan sighed.

"And you're saying we're not? I thought you hated me by what you said. "

"Charlie, I don't hate you. I really like you obviously. Don't get so hungover on this deal, how about we forget about it for now? We can watch a movie? Whatever you want to do. " Meghan replied.

Charlie looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

"Sure. A movie would be okay. "

Meghan plopped down on the couch with Charlie and turned the tv onto Netflix. They turned on a movie they really liked.

Meghan leaned over and turned off the light. She pulled a blanket over her and Charlie.

"Is this comfortable?" Asked Meghan.

"Yeah, "

Meghan leaned over and kissed Charlie. Charlie instantly pulled away and leaned back.

"This is about romance? Something we'll never have.. " Charlie mumbled.

Meghan turned off the tv so it was pitch black in the room. She took the blanket off of her.

"Charlie, why do you have to be like this? "

"I guess it's better to talk about this when we can't see each other in the darkness. "

"Answer my question. "

"It's because I just... I don't think you like me. And it's not the same anymore. After all of this. " Charlie exclaimed.

"I like you, Charlie. I just wanted to inform you we shouldn't put eachother through stress. And if I'm making you not feel great.. Maybe we should break up again. "

"We just got back together. And we need to give eachother a chance. I really like you, and I don't want to leave you over some stupid mishappening again. " Meghan replied with slight anger.

She leaned over and leaned over Charlie.

"We can't see eachother.. " Meghan thought in her mind.

She leaned forward and kissed Charlie. She pulled away but Charlie lifted his hands and pulled her back.

"I missed your kisses like these, Emmy's were nothing like this. " Charlie said before he put his hands in Meghan's red hair and kissed her once again.

They did that until they were tired enough to fall asleep in each others arms.
-----
This was super short sorry 😂