THANK YOU, EVERYONE! + Bonus Scene

Hello, readers! Thank you so much for your support and help. I hope you guys enjoyed. I can't believe I completed this entire thing in a month!

Originally, I planned on making this only fifteen chapters. My plan completely changed! At first, Lucia was not even part of the story, nor the Enchanters! The only characters I originally planned on were Evelin (obviously), Girec, Liam, Lady Idena, Artair, and Assana's father. Everyone else sort of . . . came as I wrote.

Thank you all for your support. I plan on making a second book in either this December or June next year. I don't know how my schedule will change, but let's hope for December! It will be about the next Enchanta, after Evelin's death (yes, Evelin is a person, and therefore dies). She will be from Gornardy, the kingdom I mentioned in the story. Her name will be (unless I change it) Roesia.

***Comment right here if you have some advice for the next book/ if there is anything you want to see in the next book***

__________________

BONUS SCENE

I wrote this, but I didn't have a place to put it. I thought you guys might want to see it. I'm going to take it off soon.

When Liam presented me with my twelfth rose, I squealed right there in the middle of the street. I'd gotten some odd glances, but when people saw my eyes, they looked away. They knew who I was.

"Liam," I asked later, when we were alone, "why do you like me?"

He grinned. "How could I not?"

"Yes, but why? Why do you like me?"

"I don't like you, Evelin," he said.

A cold feeling ran up my spine. "You don't?"

"No, I love you." It was the first time he'd said it.

I glared at him. "You scared me!"

He laughed. "Good."

"So, why do you love me, then?"

The tips of his ears turned a little red, the only hint of his discomfort. "You're brave and funny and nice and trustworthy. You're fun to be around. And when I'm with you, I can be whoever I want. In the council, I must be stone-faced and serious. But around you, I am much different. You are humble and compassionate. I repeat, how could I not?"

I grinned like a fool.

He kissed me, and I kissed him back. All I could feel were his soft lips and his hands on my waist. I slipped a hand into his hair, and another around his chest. When he broke away, I felt a little bit of longing for that flame to burst into me again.

His ears turned even more red as he said, "So . . . do you also?" His voice was husky.

"Do I also what?" I asked.

"Love me," he said quietly.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly. "Do you even have to ask?"

"You asked me!"

"It's nice to hear," I said. I had lacked some love when I was younger.

"Then I want to hear you say it."

I sighed, and let myself be lost in his eyes. The light blue color of them made me feel so comforted. "I love you, Liam Duval, for all you have done for me, and for who you are."

And we stood there like that for a couple moments, holding hands and staring into each other's eyes. I could feel that full, overwhelming love creep into my heart again. And he picked me up, bridal-style, and cradled me in his arms. He kissed me firmly, and I closed my eyes, melting into his arms. He kissed me breathlessly, and I kissed him back, just as fervently.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," he murmured.

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"I had to know you felt the same way."

I smiled wickedly. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

He kissed me again, and I felt a delightful heat run through me.

9/30/15: By the way guys--this story got to #360 in Fantasy! Thank you so much! Wish me luck on the Just Write It competition!