Chapter 7

WELL HELLO MY MINIONS, MUNCHKINS AND ALL AROUND SEXY PEOPLE. IT'S BEEN A WHILE AND I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY BUT STUDY HAS BEEN FREAKING HECTIC SO WHILE I'M ON HOLIDAY I THOUGHT I'D UPDATE ALL MY STORIES. SPEAKING OF ALL MY STORIES PLEASE CHECK OUT MY VAMPIRE DIARIES FANFICTION ON MY PAGE OR SEARCH I AM STRONG, OR MY NAME WHATEVER REALLY WORKS.
PASS ON THE NEWS AS WELL I'M HOPING TO GET AS MANY GOOD REVIEWS ON THAT ONE AS WELL AS THIS. WELL YOU GUYS MOST LIKELY DON'T READ MY LITTLE NOTES AT THE BEGINNING AND SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE STORY WHICH YOU ARE MOST LIKELY DYING TO READ, TO FIND OUT WHAT DICKHEAD THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO SHOOT AT MY DEAR LEXI, HERE IT IS FOLKS. Remember to like and comment don't start forgetting now!

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed, seeing Toby standing a few feet in front of me. 

He stood holding a gun up with two hands, and a smirk across his face. There were others standing around him, some of them were looking smug, but the smart ones were backing away scared of what my reaction would be.

"Mr Sandor, what do you think you're doing?" I asked, while my hands balled into fists.

"Playing a game." He shrugged with a small smile. 

"You almost shot me!" I said in disbelief, speaking slow as if to suggest that he was stupid, as I walked towards him.

"You got in the way." He said, pointing at where I was standing and where he was aiming.

"YOU almost SHOT ME!" I said, pushing him backwards with my good hand.

"Yes, but I didn't because I'm that good." He said folding his arms.

"You missed! And if you had hit me that would have meant a lot of trouble for you. You are a new recruit, so I'll make an acceptation, which doesn't happen often, believe me. Use your second chance to learn some discipline and fall in line." I said, walking up close to his ear. "And the next time you shoot in my direction, miss or hit, I will cut off your trigger finger. Got it? Good." I whispered harshly, before walking straight past him and the small crowd, before entering the computer room where Talli sat in her big, couch-like computer chair. 

"Hey babe, I'm back." I said, closing the door behind me. "So, everything is sorted?"

"Yep. Here are the details for the account, and the scanner is ready for a search." Tali answered, handing me paperwork in a folder.

"Thank you so much for that, I know it was short notice and a tight time period." I said, putting the papers down on the table to look through them with my good hand.  

"It's cool I already had the software ready, I just needed to enter the details of the person. I had it for emergencies." Tali said shrugging, before taking a swig of the beer next to her desk. "Would you like one?" She offered. 

"Oh no thank you, just in case something comes up." I said before leaning in close. "Talli I'm going to have an asset added to my spreadsheet, could you please make it invisible for me, so that it doesn't draw attention. I don't want anyone to know about it." I whispered.

"No problem, when is it in?" She asked, taking out a notepad.

"It should be in within the hour." I answered.

"Cool bananas. Are you okay? You look a bit worn out and there's something about the way you're standing." 

"I'm fine, it's been a long day and filled with bullets and such, it'll heal." 

"You were shot?" 

"Don't ask." 

"Okay. Can I ask about the ruckus out there, I thought I heard gun shots in the house?" She said, finishing writing the info out, then putting it into her desk. 

"Yeah, that was idiots playing target practice with the dart board." I said, shaking my head, before flipping the folder open again to read the details.

"They're what!?" Talli said, locking her computer, before grabbing the metal baseball bat from under her desk and flinging the metal door open and running down the hall. 

I was startled by the sudden change in Talli and waited for the next sound.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! COME HERE SANDOR I'M GONNA SHOVE THIS UP YOUR ASS SINCE YOU THINK IT'S FUN TO RUIN MY DART BOARD. WHAT WAS THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU ASS WIPE. HANG ON DID YOU JUST SAY YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO ME. NO SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO WHAT. BUY ME A NEW X-BOX. OH YOU'RE SO KIND. YOU'RE ALSO GONNA WHAT? CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE. OH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I DIDN'T TELL YOU FUCKERS THAT YOU COULD LEAVE. YOU HAVE A GUN IN YOUR HANDS AS WELL I'M GONNA TAKE A WILD GUESS AND SAY YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS SHOOTING AT THE POSTER. OH I'M SORRY WHAT? YOU'RE GOING TO TIDY UP THE YARD, HEY ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. AND I KNOW THE REST OF YOU WANT TO HELP SANDOR CLEAN THE HOUSE, SO GET TO IT. HOP TO IT FUCKERS AND DON'T FORGET THE BATHROOM AND THE GUTTERS!" Talli screamed from the living room. 

I could help but put my head in my hands and laugh. Talli may be a computer geek, but she wasn't the person to mess with, and she had quite the set of lungs on her. 

Talli stormed back into the room holding her bat and the ruined dart board. 

"All handled?" I asked, sitting down on one of the desks. 

"Fuckers! Fuckers that's what I say to that." She said, throwing the bat under the desk before turning the dart board over, cutting open the back and pulling the fabric back revealing a ruined camera.

"Talli is that what I think it is?" I asked, observing the bullet holes.

"Yes, and that fucker Sandor shot at it. Why wasn't he told to not do stupid shit like this, I'm going to have to get another one now." Talli said turning the camera over in her hands.

"You know the big man, he has many surprises he likes to throw at us. Just try to get it fixed before anything else happens and when Sandor is finished his 'chores' tell him where he can find me, and I'll inform him of what kind of operation we run here." I said, jumping off the desk. "I'm on my way home, don't forget about the thing we talked about." I said, before walking out of the room shutting the door behind me and walking down the hall. 

I met Sandor's eyes before replying with my own cold ones. 

I walked straight past him like he was nothing and walked out the front door.