Chapter 5 - Missing You

Ella's P.O.V

When I got home the next morning after staying over at Jesse's, mum and dad was ready and waiting for me.

"Hi mummy, daddy."

"Ella, what did I tell you yesterday? You went behind our back after we told you that you couldn't go to the party." Mum said, a look on her face that told me she was more than pissed.

"I'm sorry." I said, "it won't happen again."

"No it won't because your grounded." Mum said, holding her hand out, "phone and car keys."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard your mother, phone and car keys." Dad said nodding his head to mum's hand that was waiting for my phone and keys. I sighed as I handed them to her.

"I'm 18, I shouldn't be grounded."

"Well if you didn't go behind our backs, you wouldn't be grounded." Dad said, mum handed him my stuff. "Your not allowed out, unless your with us and your not allowed people around."

"What?" I gasped, "for how long?" I still needed to give Jesse my answer, I kinda froze and he said to go back to his house to sleep.

"Two weeks."

"Two weeks? Please tell me your joking!" I exclaimed.

"Their not joking," Leo said walking into the room, "because I have to stay in for two weeks and babysit you."

"Leo? Babysit me? Have you lost your minds?" I said, this made no sense.

"Don't worry, sis. I'm not happy about it either." Leo said walking into the living room.

"This is so unfair..." I whispered.

****

Jesse's P.O.V

"Has she given you your answer yet?" Adam asked, playing on my x-box.

"I think she's ignoring me. I've rang her five times and its gone straight to voice mail." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Or her parents took her phone off her." Adam stated as if I was stupid.

"Or I scared her off and she's currently driving back home to get on a plane."

"Mate, stop over thinking." Adam laughed, "anyone would think your a girl obsessing over a boy."

"I'm not obsessing." I stated.

"Why don't we go over to the farm? We'll soon see if she's ignoring you."

"I don't want to seem--annoying"

"Well at the moment your annoying me with all your bitching."

"I'm not bitching." I laughed.

"Right, whatever you say mate." Adam nodded his head, as if I was a five year old.

"Maybe we should go over there..." I said, thinking.

"Ya think? I mean I haven't just said that." Adam said sarcastically.

"Shut up."

****

Knocking on the door was daunting. What if her dad answered?

What if he punched me? Because I could see that Alexander could probably throw a good punch. What if Ella told me to get lost?

The door opened and Leo smiled at me.