Flareon's Flirting Lesson

(Enjoy, thanks for reading... It's been awhile since I posted a part... Been super busy... I both hate and love high school.)

(Umbreon's Point of View)

Flareon and I decided to wait until tomorrow to do anything, so the both of us carried out our normal day, avoiding Espeon thought the whole day. We carried out our routine until night, with at which time we of course went to bed with our trainer like normal.

Eve's annoying alarm clock woke me. I blinked my bright eyes to adjust tot the harsh light that filled the room. Eve's tired groan caused me to leap into the air. She turned over, reaching her hand over to the bed-side table and fumbling around for the snooze button. Her hand hit the alarm, which fell off the table with a soft thud, and stopped it's annoying beeping. Relieved, Eve snuggled back under her covers and fell back asleep. I rolled my eyes and stood, stretching my legs and stretching my jaws to yawn loudly.

Flareon was still curled up, still asleep. I padded over to him, avoiding stepping on Eve's legs. I stood over Flareon, who snored softly. I lifted a paw and placed it on top of his head. "You promised to help me, now come on! Are you a flareon, or a sleepy snorlax?" I smirked and chuckled. Flareon' eyes flew open and he huffed in surprise, darting up.

"W-wha? U-uh? Oh, err, morning Umbreon! You caught me by surprise!" Flareon stumbled, finding his balance finally and sitting up straight. "Good morning, Umbreon." He said while stretching his front legs.

"Morning." I nodded and smiled as the Fire type Pokemon proceeded to stretch his legs and finally stand up, ready to go. "Let's go." I said finally, leaping off the bed and landing on the floor on all four paws.

"Someone's eager. Geez, Umbreon, we haven't even had breakfast!" Flareon teased tiredly, jumping down beside me and blinking his eyes to stay awake.

"It's Saturday. We'll be lucky if Eve gets up to serve lunch!" I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Come on!"

"You really wanna impress this Espeon..." Flareon mumbled as he walked, "you have to be a gentleman!" He leaped in front of me and bowed down at my feet. "Treat the lady right!" He whisked away, flicking his big fluffy tail in my face.

Flareon darted into the kitchen, followed closely by me. "And when did you become such a lady's man, huh, shy guy??" I smirked, sitting down on the cold tiled floor and gesturing for the fire type to sit in front of me.

"When did you become interested in girls, mister big time, dark type, hot shot? You never struck me as the kind for bein' in love, but look at us now! Look at you now more like!" Flareon smirked playfully, casually smoothing the ruffled fur on his chest with his paw and flicking his tail back and forth calmly.

"I suppose you are right.... Erm, Let's just get on with it, the sooner I make the lady happy again, the better. I truly would hate to know what will happen if I let her fester in her rage for very much longer." I chuckled, shuffling my paws awkwardly.

The fire type Pokemon nodded and stood, stretching his short reddish orange paws. "Alright... And speaking of said Physic type rage, let's discuss the easiest solution to her um.. 'rage' ..." Flareon, mumbled, quietly walking in a circle around the me curiously.

"Um.. Maybe.. I should.. A-ap-" I stuttered, unsure whether that was the direction Flareon was going or not.

"Apologize? Yes. Correct." Flareon chuckled, nodding bouncing up and down excitedly. "Then what?"

I searched desperately for an answer, shuffling around nervously and staring at my feet.  "Well... I could t-tell her how I feel... I suppose..." I said awkwardly, a tad overwhelmed by our strange conversation.

"Precisely, my dark type friend. You must not forget, that you gotta remember your manners when talking to a lady." He chuckled, causing me to grunt and roll my eyes irritably. Flareon growled playfully and whacked me in the head with his tail.

"Oooowwwww hey, take it easy." I mock laughed.

"I'm trying to be serious, Umbreon," Flareon marched around, "and you little attitude is getting in the way of my valuable lessons." He added with a smirk. "Maybe if you were a bit of a nicer gentleman you wouldn't need this lesson!" Flareon sat again in front of me. "Now, complimenting the lady is a huge part of this. Tell her how lovely she looks today!" He smiled, putting his paw on his chest confidently. "Or, how beautiful her eyes are!" He chuckled, blinking his huge brown eyes rapidly.

I scoffed and laughed, followed by an annoyed frown from Flareon. "Oh Come on Flarey!" I smirked his direction, "You looked ridiculous!" I stated, rolling my eyes while I spoke.

Flareon glared at me with annoyed eyes for another few moments before suddenly bursting into laughter with me, falling on to his side.

"I-I-" Flareon spoke through a burst of laughs, "I-I'm trying to b-be serious Umbreon!" He chortled, closing his eyes.

"Hardly. Acting goofy like that, it's hard not to laugh at your 'sexy eyes'!" I joked, poking his face with my black paw and chuckling when he flinched.

"Hmph." Flareon sat up, "maybe some role playing will get your mind ready for confronting your little friend. You be you and I will be Espe-"

I shook my head rapidly and frowned. "Erm... Ya know that won't be nessesary! I think I know what I need to say and do now..." I muttered awkwardly, ducking out of the room before the fluffy fire type could respond.

(A shorter one, and an uneventful one at that, but it's been awhile since I wrote and I personally think Flareon and Umbreon are like those adorable best friends that would be fun to see interact with eachother. Idk, what do you think?
Any who...
To be continued...)