Epilogue

(The final part, please tell me how you feel about my story, and if you like it tell your friends to read!)

Two little light brown paws thumped across the ground, making their own way towards the looming door with the little flap at which a pokemon could, theoretically, exit the human house. Just as the tiny creature had almost reached the door, two large black paws stepped in front of the creatures gaze, blocking the view of it's goal.

"Eevee, you can't go out alone. Your mother, Flareon or I have to be with you. Don't you know how many wild pokemon are lurking just beyond our door?" The protective father Umbreon spoke, as the tiny baby eevee looked up with a playful smirk.

"I'm just as strong as any wild pokemon! I already know one move! I can tackle any foe that I encounter!" He said, fluffing up his Carmel colored fur, crouching into a stalking position, leaping and tackling an imaginary enemy.

"Oh boys! What's going on in here?" A beautiful feminine voice rang through her trainer's living room.

"Mommy!" Eevee shouted cheerfully as the pale purple furred, feline like pokemon entered the room, her delicate paws making almost no noise against the hard wood floor.

"Morning Espeon!" Umbreon said affectionately as his mate approached him, briefly touching his nose to her's and smiling.

"Good morning, Umbreon..." Espeon purred through a long yawn. "You too Eevee!" Her smile spread across her face as her son scampered up to nuzzle against her fore-leg. "So fellas, what's with all the noise this early? Eve's spending the night at a friends, so it should be quiet." Espeon chuckled, her split purple tail flicking as she spoke cheerfully and tiredly at the same time.

"Well love, this little one was trying to head outside again." Umbreon cast a playfully angered look at his son. Espeon rolled her eyes and placed a paw on Eevee's forehead affectionately, just as a certain friendly fire-type trotted in.

"Morning everyone! Isn't it a lovely morning?" The orange and gold pokemon said cheerfully.

"Good morning to you too Flareon. Sleep well?" Umbreon asked casually, flicking his tail around as his playful son began to chase it.

"Well, concise ring the fact that Eve's stupid TV wasn't playing all night, and her alarm didn't wake me up at 6 in the morning... Yea I slept better than usual." Flareon chuckled, causing the other Pokon in the room to laugh as well.

And, just as the statement from Flareon had been spoke, the door flew open as a pair of human feet scurried in, lost their balence, ran into a wall and finally stopped inside of the room.

"Guys guys guys!" The human girl said cheerfully, placing a delicate creature on the floor. "Ya know how I was spending the night at Grace's right?? Well, I told her about how many Eevee evolutions I have, and look what she gave me!!" Eve the trainer girl said happily, gesturing towards the pretty creature sitting on the floor. It was pink and white, with sky blue eyes and beautiful flowing ribbons. It was a Sylveon!

"Ok, well, I'm gonna let y'all get to know eachother! I'm gonna go watch TV!" Eve skipped into her room.

The Sylveon looked away shyly, quietly turning and walking away to examine and sniff the area in a corner on the other side of the room. Flareon couldn't help but stare aimlessly.

"Hey Flareon. You star in' buddy..." Umbreon smirked.

Flareon shook his head and closed his eyes. "Was not!"

Espeon smiled. "Oh, you totally were my friend. Go introduce yourself, make a move!"

"Make a move? Ha! I'm a single guy! There's no way your gonna tie me down with a lady!" Flareon shook his head and looked back at the Sylveon. "But she does look quite confused and lonely... Perhaps I should go talk to her!"

Espeon and Umbreon rolled their eyes in unison, as the couple leaned close to eachother and watched their young baby Eevee chase imaginary enemies around the floor.

(Bai! Feel free to read my other stuff, and u do hope you enjoyed 'Sun and Moon'!)