Chapter 27 Mei's pov

I scowled when Sean refused to go home and rest. I am getting him home one way or another. "Sean go home." My tone harsh and cold. But in the inside I was rather worried about him.

"No." That word he said it again. Does he know who he is talking to? "Please." He shook his head his brown hair shifting from side to side. "Mei I'm staying at school."

I was taken back by the way he glared at me. Almost as if he was hiding something. "Well then. I am getting back to your house even if I have to drag you." I stated He scoffed at the thought that I could do that.

If he won't go to my house then I will have to go to mine. I walked over the nurse and whispered my plan in her ear. She nodded and walked over the cabinet. "Ok if you really want to stay I can give you this."

She held up a bottle of some sort. "Good. I'll take it if I can go back to class." His tone didn't sound like he usually does. Most of the time he has a smirk and a playful tone, but now it harsher.

He didn't suspect a things so he swallowed the medicine. Staggering Sean grabbed a table and glared at me. "Mei what's did you...." Before he could finished I caught his limp body.

"I'm sorry, but you are not alright." I whispered u sure if he was awake or not. Whipping out my phone I speed dialed my butler "Andrew. Get the car." The next thing I did was search for Sean's phone.

I can't take him to my house and not tell his mom. I failed her number and waited for her to pick up. "Hello?" "Um hi Mrs. Summer this is Mei Winter . Sean fainted at school and it seems she caught a cold so I am taking him back to my house until you can pick him up. "

"Thank you Mei. I'm sorry you have to do this, but I'm on a trip could he stay at your house for a bit?" I could tell my face has just turned bright red. "Y-yes of-f c-course."

"Thanks your such a big help!" I didn't even get a chance to answer. Sean was going to stay at my house..... A slight buzz scared my half to death. Andrew was here, but how am I going to get Sean down there?

And once again I had to ask a teacher to help me. I can't believe I can't even do this! I signed well at least I can help him get better. I can at least do that for him...

I just hope he forgives me for some what kidnapping him. Wait doesn't he have a older sister? Should I call her to? Yes. I don't want her to be worried. I sent a quick text and hauled Sean off to my house.